WHMCS: modules + Russian localization

Special offer: just launched.

Most popular multifunctional billing software invades Russian hosting market.

Right now WHMCS with additional modules at the original license cost:

$14.55/month only!

Unique addons by WHMCS.com.ua:

- high-quality front end Russian localization;

- ISPManager module;

- registrar modules: Reg.Ru, WebNames.Ru;

- payment gateway modules: WebMoney, 2CheckOut, LiqPay,

WebPay.by, InterKassa, Z-Payment, ROBOKassa, SpryPay, PRO Change, RBK Money, LendShop.

More gateway modules coming soon.

We are proud to be the certified WHMCS Reseller in post-soviet Internet segment.

Looking for a custom WHMCS module for yourself? We can't wait to create one for you! Send the details at dev@whmcs.com.ua.

• 3 months later...

Full list of modules http://whmcs.com.ua/products/:

Payment Gateways:

- WebMoney,

- WebPay.by,

- LiqPay,

- Z-Payment,

- 2CheckOut (alt),

- ROBOKassa,

- InterKassa,

- RBK Money,

- SpryPay,

- PROChange,

- Yandex.Money,

- VKontakte,

- SMS Coin

Provision Modules:

- ISPmanager,

- VDSmanager

Registrars:

- Reg.Ru,

- WebNames,

- NauNet,

- UkrNames

Russian Email Templates and high-quality client area localization

Alternate email pipe module (supports KOI8-R)

$5.15/mo (only modules) or

$14.75/mo (modules with WHMCS license)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

All modules:

Gateways:

-WebMoney

-WebPay.by

-2CheckOut (with comission)

-PayPal (with comission)

-ROBOKassa

-InterKassa

-RBK Money

-Yandex.Money

-SMS Coin

-TeleMoney

-Единая касса

-Free-Kassa

-LiqPay

-Z-Payment

-MoneyBookers (with comission)

-SpryPay

-PRO Change

-QIWI

-Privat 24

-IntellectMoney

-eCoin

Registrars

-Reg.Ru

-NauNet

-2domains

-Echo-Domains

-WebNames

-UkrNames

-R01.ru

Provision Modules:

- ISPmanager,

- VDSmanager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I bouth a module from whmcs.com.ua, and when I updoad the module all my antivirus began to alarm about this company and the this error in the php:

SecuriteInfo.com.PHP.Obfus-20.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

This is first time I see something like this, I have search for this company in internet and it is involved in ramsomware. Why do you allow them to sell their products from your store????

50 minutes ago, Hostinglandia said:

I bouth a module from whmcs.com.ua, and when I updoad the module all my antivirus began to alarm about this company and the this error in the php:

SecuriteInfo.com.PHP.Obfus-20.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

This is first time I see something like this, I have search for this company in internet and it is involved in ramsomware. Why do you allow them to sell their products from your store????

There is no ransomware in our modules, only license checks. All modules encoded with ionCube with obfuscation, this is false positive alert.

What is PHP.Obfus?

This software has used obfuscation technniques/online tools to hide the code and avoid detection by malware scanners. Sometimes plugin/extension developers (Magento, WordPress, OpenCart usually) use such techniques to protect their code which is legitimate. So be careful during cleanup.

you name is related in ramsomware, and you coding is aswell suspicius. I have bought many  modules, and it is first time this happends to me.  I guess all other developers protects their coding aswell. 

No way to trust you. Too dangerous!!  Your web is in russian , but the domain is from Australia!!!, Too many suspicius things.  I prefer to loose the 23$ , but you should refund them to me. 

Then you should uninstall all modules you have including ones you think are legitimate. In fact any script can include a "surprise" that your antivirus won't even notice 😋

Few years ago my AV was detecting BlueImp (one of the most popular file uploader) as a malware and it was a false-positive. Few months later it was no longer detected as such.

As I said earlier I don't know this module and I never heard of whmcs.com.ua before. I just don't like when people jump to conclusions so quickly. You could try to upload the script on virustotal.com and see what happens.

If you don't want to use this module that's fine but accusing them of being a * because of language and TLD in use and the "opinion" of your AV maybe is too much.

Kian, please , read my message. 

I do not acuse them becouse language or tld. 

1. I bought the module

2. I download the module, my local antivirus complain

3. I upload the module to a test server, my server antivirus complain

4. I search internet about this module and company , and found reports where whmcs.com.ua is involved in ramsomware

5. I ask for a refund that they deny. 

End of the story. 

I really would like to know that Brave hosting owner that after this finally install te module in is whmcs.  Are you Kian?

3 minutes ago, Hostinglandia said:

I understand you work hard to same your reputation. 

but YOU indeed are involved in RAMSOMWARE:  https://id-ransomware.*/2018/03/gandcrab-2-ransomware.html

Do you trust to all information from the internet? 

You article is about ransomware for windows. We sell server PHP addon and modules not windows executable.

No, of course I do not trust all I read. 

But I will not install you module, and I am absolutly sure many hosting owners will refuse to buy your modules just becouse the posibility you introduce a ramsomware in whmcs. 

A ramsomware can go in a windows software, and in any software, aswell in a module you sell. 

Is this your defence? asking me if i trust all that I read?,  You suggest we shoud not trust antivirus, and we should forget evidence that your company is involved in RAMSOMWARE.  

WHAT A DEFENCE!!!, Now I really feel very confident to install your software!! (sarcasm)

I will add this link in the review of the module. So anyone that whats to buy your module, gets all the information and get and informed buy.