Lifetime License

poseoff

Question

Hi,

I purchased WHMCS license with no branding add-on last year, but alas due to busy projects over the last few years, we haven't got the time to get our hands dirty with our WHMCS.

And in fact, I got one silly question I'd like to ask:

Do we ever need to renew our license?

I mean will it ever expire?? Or is it once purchased, we get lifetime upgrade everytime a new version is released? :S

Thanks and appreciate your feedback.

5 answers to this question

Hi,

I mean will it ever expire?? Or is it once purchased, we get lifetime upgrade everytime a new version is released? :S

• Valid for one installation
  • 1 Years Support & Updates Included - Optional Renewals @ $44.95/Year after that
  • The license is valid forever with no requirement to renew

This say's all ;)

Thanks for your reply.

What if we have two licenses, one is going to expire this month, and the other one is going to expire next year. Do we really need to renew both licenses, or just one license in order to get the latest upgrade of the script?

Hi, can we renew our license even though after it expires?

We purchased our WHMCS license on 30June2009, but we're not ready to move into hosting just yet, so we'll not renew it on the 30June2010, but we'll do renew it later perhaps end of this year, is this doable? And will our license still valid and can be used?