using cPanel Flash Videos

Ok, I see a lot of people purchasing flash videos for their support content, but if the cPanel flash videos are viewable by our clients through their cPanel, then what difference does it make if we offer them to our clients when they are logged into their client area in our support portal. Would that be illegal?

Tracy

I got my answer from posting the same question at cPanel Forums. A cPanel Staff Member said that, No, their videos are only allowed to be viewed from within cPanel, and not through any of 'our' site pages, ect...

So now I [we] know. I didn't want to do anything illegal or be held liable for copyright infringement.

I have noticed a lot of ppl have viewed this question of mine, but no one had an answer for me, so hopefully this answer will help someone else out that may be curious as well.

Have a good one!

Tracy