New thread in limbo?

Hey all!

I created a new thread in the tech section and received a notice it needs to be authorized by an admin before it posts up (due to lack of posts recorded for my account?). Did that about the turn of the weekend I believe...

Anyhow, was hoping to get that viewable and maybe responded to before I bug the staff with it. If whoever clears the threads doesn't show up until Monday that's fine too, just a little concerned since there isn't a record of the thread anywhere and no way to PM the mods, lol!

It was fairly detailed too, hoping to be able to forward the staff to it (if it comes to that) so I don't forget any of the details on a reiteration. I would have saved the post to a text file or something but had no warning the thread would go into limbo. :D

Just a heads up.... It is a Bank Holiday (Public Holiday) in UK on Monday, so there is every possibility that Tuesday is more likely if staff / mods are UK based.

I'm also new here and am also patiently waiting for a pending post to be authorized, but have no idea how long it takes unfortunately!

Mike

Nevermind! They both list now... Either I was completely blind before or something isn't right...

Could browser cache have done that? I even checked my own profile before and the thread wasn't coming up before. Sorry if it seems like I double-posted. I do in-fact have better things to do with my time than double post, lol!