Atomatic Account Creation in two servers?

fakher

Question

7 answers to this question

coz i am working with my friend and he has two servers onshore and offshore...

now how can users get their accounts created on both servers automatically and simultaneously after payment is cleared .....

how can i do this?

if i cant do this then how WHMCS tackle this thing ?

If i can do clarify this thing to him we ll surly buy owned license from here :)

One reason you might need this is to balance loads, or to allocate certain type of accounts from specified servers in order to group similar applications as one approach to more efficient use of resources.

Yes, WHMCS will do this. You can create server groups, assign products to them and elect to fill one server then overflow to the next, or to create an account on the server which is "least full".

no your first post was in right direction i guess...

Follow again.

I have two servers 10 Onshore and 2 = Offshore

I have added different products to them.

My default server is onshore server.

Now one client orders an onshore server product, pays and gets an account created automatically though WHMCS on onshore server.

Other clients comes orders an offshore server product, pays and after this ll he get his account automatically created on offshore sever (Remember my default server is onshore Server)