Few Q's - Profit Calculating and Desktop Client

epicseeds

Hey, just got done implementing WHMCS with my website and have a few questions. Before I started using WHMCS I was using a simple PayPal subscription button, and a cool feature it had was the ability to track your profits. For example, when you made a subscription button you would insert the price it costs you and the price it costs for your customers. At the end of the month it would calculate your total profit. Is there any feature like this for WHMCS?

A second question I have: is there any desktop client for the admin page, or any other way to access it besides a webpage?

Thanks for the support!

@bear

yea i've browsed the reports and they are very informative, but it would be really great to know your total profit. I guess this just isn't implemented yet. It would be extremely easy to add, just include a field for the product/service where one can input the "actual cost" of the product. And it would be as simple as subtracting the cost from the actual cost.

Perhaps I should make a post in the request section?