cPanel account creation upon order

tao83

I've been reading the manual and trying to search the forums but couldn't find an answer to this:

I've setup the shared hosting products (also working properly within my WHM), after my test order, WHMCS doesn't automatically create the cPanel account for the client. I have to accept the order and run the "create" module command which does creates the cPanel account for the client correctly.

Is there some way to do this automatically (ie. have the cPanel account setup upon successful order and payment)?

I've set the test hosting product to automatically setup upon first payment (set the price to free while testing).

Thanks!

I've already set the Product setting to that setting presently, but it's still order that's created is still under "Pending" and it doesn't create cPanel account until I manually mark the order as Active and run the "Create" module command.

I've already set the Product setting to that setting presently, but it's still order that's created is still under "Pending" and it doesn't create cPanel account until I manually mark the order as Active and run the "Create" module command.

Hi!

I am having the same problem. Server is setup with login/password and hash, set the prodcut to automatically create once order is done but nothing happens.

It gets sent to pending and even when I select 'Create', it somehow gets a username and password but does not pass it over to whm.

Any ideas?

Thanks! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was having the same problem on my reseller account I am still setting up.

Under testing from the front end I decided to setup up setup and transfer my websites across from another company which I was paying for hosting.

I had 6 websites to move across and done them one at a time first going through the shopping cart which would then email out the setup information I would then go and upload the website to through my Filezilla ftp (note I updated my nameservers a couple of days ago for each of the sites) after site was uploaded test website and all was working fine.

3 websites later all was going well until I got the forth website, when all of a sudden the account was being setup as pending and cpanel for that website did not exist.

Long story spent over 10 hours trying delete and re-creating settings with no success. What did end up working for me eventually was randomly deleted one of the accounts from Cpanel so I went back to 2 sites (plus my reseller account) when I went back to shopping cart again and setup the site that was pending it ran through successfully without any problems.

I have checked my cpanel I have allowable of 75GB and 200 accounts when I had the first 3 sites setup I was using 4 of 200 (including my reseller account) and 1.5GB of 75GB.

I found where problem is now just to find what is causing it (when I get more spare time). Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

I found where problem is now just to find what is causing it (when I get more spare time). Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

I found problem. I don't know whether I setup up my Web Host Manager (WHM) or justhost setup up my WHM for the main domain for my reseller website, but this domain was on package that wasn't in any of my packages and the DISK QUOTA was 74.5GB of 75GB. WHM was therefore not allowing me to setup anymore new customers because I had allocated all my space out.

To fix I put my main website on one of my 500mb packages and presto on the "Upgrade/Downgrade an Account" page I have gone from my lowest package allowing 6 customers up to 376 customers.