"Cache" client invoice details

Some countries, including most European, don't allow you to change contact details on a created invoice. The problem with WHMCS is that as soon as a client changes his details, they also change on all invoices, even the ones before this change. We have created a simple module which stores the client details as soon as an invoice is created, and keeps the "old" details on earlier invoices.

Also included is a simple WHMCS administration add-on, which installs the basics with only one click. If you are implementing the module in an existing WHMCS environment, there's also an option to import all current invoices with the user data from the database.

Price: A 6-pack of Hertog Jan (€ 4,91) ;)

How to place your order

You can pay using Paypal on our website (registration not required). We will send the module in the next 24 hours.

https://www.netxs.sc/modules.php

screen2.jpg

m00, you have a problem with your SSL cert. firefox and opera don't recognize it well, something wrong with the CA signature being unknown.

IE and chrome have no problem with this cert thou...

I'm aware for the problem, but thanks anyway. We are currently working on a permanent EV-certificate.

Some countries, including most European, don't allow you to change contact details on a created invoice. The problem with WHMCS is that as soon as a client changes his details, they also change on all invoices, even the ones before this change.

I am surprised - this needs to be fixed in WHMCS surely?

- Vince

• 2 months later...
Does this module is still available? Https and non https urls pointing to modules.php are not working.

I'm sorry for that. The module is still available. If interested, you can contact me using the e-mail option from the WHMCS forum.

I'm sorry for that. The module is still available. If interested, you can contact me using the e-mail option from the WHMCS forum.

Hello,

I'm interested in this module. On what moment invoice is being saved? After ordering (proforma) and after paying (vat invoice)? Does it support proforma invoices?

If we are in modules and invoices do you know maybe if this is possible to assign different contact than main account as a invoice owner with custom fields (company VAT number)?

I'm interested in this module. On what moment invoice is being saved? After ordering (proforma) and after paying (vat invoice)? Does it support proforma invoices

At the moment the client details will be saved on the moment that the (proforma) invoice is created. It won't save it a second time when you pay it. However, this can be customized to save it on the payment, or both times.

If we are in modules and invoices do you know maybe if this is possible to assign different contact than main account as a invoice owner with custom fields (company VAT number)?

Customizations are possible. Contact me for the possibilities on jasper-at-netxs-dot-sc.