Version checker addon

What do you think?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Great! I'd buy it!
    • Great, but I wouldn't buy it.
    • Useless.

Hey Guys,

I have made myself a little script that will send the latest version of some software out to who ever calls for it via an API. Like when you develop a piece of software, and you want to display the version they are using, and the latest version available that you have developed.

In the past I just created a simple file & my script would do a file_get_contents() to it & compare the result but I wanted to make something so I can manage the versions easier from within WHMCS.

I have attatched some screenshots of it to see what you guys think & whether you think it is worth paying for? If not I'l just give it out for free.

Any how, see what you think.

Josh

Picture 10.jpg

Picture 11.jpg

Picture 12.jpg

Yeh. I just thought it's a confusion trying to find files to get the current version, and when you have multiple software deployments, it's trouble keeping track of them. I just thought this made it easier. It doesn't validate the input data ATM, but if I released it, it would.

What lines does yours run on? Same thing?

Josh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...