CheckOutScript - Copy of order Email

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried this script on whmcs 3.1.1 (latest version).

Im not getting the email that is being sent from this script.

I did modify the $emailto = "name@mydomain.com" to my email address.

I am getting the other emails that whmcs generates though. Just not this one. I did enable the Run Script checkbox in Configuration > General Configuration > Other.

I do not have autoredirect to invoice checked though. I dont think this should be a problem though. Anyway, any help wpuld be appreciated.

The only mod i made to the script was just the email address to send this to.

Thanks,

Calvin

Hey,

This is working fine for me. I'm also running WHMCS v3.1.1. You might want to check your local server settings about phpmail(). It could also be a problem with the sendmail option in your global server's php.ini.

From,

Adam

Hi Adam,

But why would I be receiving the other emails that whmcs sends out? Dont they use the same php mail to send the order messages as well as the messages to the admin about a pending sale?

I am receiving the other 3 emails that gets sent, but im not getting the email from this script.

Thanks,

Calvin

Hi xoopa,

I suggest you re-download the script, type in your email on the correct line, upload it to the correct folder and give it another shot !

Also make sure under "General Configuration", on the "Other" tab, that "Run Script on CheckOut" is checked...

Hi Adam,

But why would I be receiving the other emails that whmcs sends out? Dont they use the same php mail to send the order messages as well as the messages to the admin about a pending sale?

I am receiving the other 3 emails that gets sent, but im not getting the email from this script.

Thanks,

Calvin

Calvin,

The checkourscript I made sends out its own emails using the phpmail() function, not what ever you have set in WHMCS. So no, it does not use the same system as WHMCS.

Like Ramystyle said, you can try and reupload the checkoutscript.php file to your /includes/ folder and change line 180 which is,

// You can also change where this email is sent to. Don't think I need to 
// explain anymore.
$emailto = "orders@domain.com"; 

Example:

// You can also change where this email is sent to. Don't think I need to 
// explain anymore.
$emailto = "orders@eastsolid.com"; 

If that still doesn't work, then its a server problem with phpmail().

From,

Adam

• 4 weeks later...
I can see this is going to be very useful. If only it could include some other fields like:

cctype

ccnumber

ccexpirymonth

ccexpiryyear

cccvv

... it would make life so much easier. :wink:

Hey,

I will have to look at the database and see if these fields are even available when checkoutscript runs. I only use one Gateway, PayPal which has credit card information stored on their site. Could you tell me what gateway you are using so I can run some test on my local install.

Thanks,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to code it for product add-ons? Basically it return a response code of true of false. if there is a certain addon product then i can code it to do the rest, i just need the SQL foundation to find whether there was an addon for this order.

Would it be possible to code it for product add-ons? Basically it return a response code of true of false. if there is a certain addon product then i can code it to do the rest, i just need the SQL foundation to find whether there was an addon for this order.

I'll see what I can do.

From,

Adam

will this script eliminate the old checkout functions as far as notifications and stuff?

Hey,

No, this is an add-on. IE it will do the normal functions of any order PLUS this. If you have your own checkoutscript options, you will need to place them according.

From,

Adam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I modified this quite a bit, now it's emailing configurable option values and only running when orders are from certain product groups. I've got a few bugs to work out, but I wondered if anyone needs this ?

Yes, I need this!

Please share with us =)

Ty

Marcos

• 4 weeks later...