Registrar module for HEXONET

hexonet

Here's our new registrar module for all reseller and subreseller accounts, and it is also fully compatible to our RegistrarOC platform.

We called the Registrar ISPAPI, as this is the white-label brand of our api.

Supported features:

====================

Domain Registration

Domain Transfer

- AuthInfo code support

Domain Management

- Domain locking

- Update Contact Information

- Change Nameservers

- Nameserver Registration (Add, Modify, Delete)

- Query EPP Code

Domain Renewal

- Special handling for registries without explicit renewals

DNS Management

- Record-Types: A, AAAA, MX, MXE, CNAME, TXT, URL, FRAME

Email forwarding

URL forwarding

- Redirect using HTTP

- Forward using HTML Frame

Optional TLS/SSL for API connection

Support for testing environment

Includes sync script

Also included is an addon to import domains into WHMCS. Client accounts are automatically created, using the domain registrant information. Recurringamounts are set using the current domain prices.

Hope you enjoy it! Please let me know when you find any issue!

EDIT:

New version (1.0.13) can be downloaded here:

http://www.hexonet.net/files/whmcs/ispapi/ispapi_whmcs-1.0.13.zip

Edited by Infopro
Updated File Download Link

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Hexonet,

I'm trying to register a new domain in test mode, but I get an error while processing the order :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, administrator@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.mydomain.com Port 80

Can you please help me ? What can a check ? My Hexonet credentials are correct.

This seems like php crashed for some reason. What php error did you get in your apache error log? How did you submit the registration?

Also, when you go to Addon Module - Ispapi Domain Import, does it display connected? When using wrong credentials, you would see an appropriate description, no server error.

Best,

- jens

Here's an updated version: 0.9.2

- Support for UTF-8 characters in domain contacts (thx HerrZ)

- Domain Import now uses selected currency for new clients

- Custom additionaldomainfields.php

- free .asia local presence service (CED contact)

- free .jp local presence service (applied automatically)

- free .nl local presence service (domicile address)

- free .sg local presence service (applied automatically)

- .us nexus settings

- .aero ID and password

- .travel UIN

- .dk VAT ID

ispapi_whmcs-0.9.2.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Error:

Client ID 20 has paid for the registration of domain a1abcde.de and the automated registration attempt has failed with the following error: Invalid attribute value; INVALID CONTACT [OWNERCONTACT (Command failed; 83000000002 The encoding specified is not supported)]

Hi Grzesiu,

what version of our registrar module are you using? Did you setup whmcs to use charset utf-8?

The error above is returned by DENIC, because one or more characters in the registrant contact are unsupported. Please PM me the registrant information (name, org, street...).

Best, -jens

• 2 months later...

Hi,

you can update the ispapi_RegisterDomain code as follows:

if ( preg_match('/^(de)$/i', $params["tld"]) ) {

if ( strtoupper($params["admincountry"]) != "DE" ) {

$command['X-DE-ACCEPT-TRUSTEE-TAC'] = 1;

}

}

Best,

- jens

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

just released a new version: 0.9.3

- Introduction of new concept for additionaldomainfields.php, see README.TXT

- support included for .aero, .asia, .de, .dk, .eu, .it, .jp, .nl, .se, .sg, .travel, .us

- basic support for all TLDs, mappings can be defined in additionaldomainfields.php

- options for automatic local presence service: .asia, .de, .eu, .it, .jp, .nl, .sg

- fixed command to include additionaldomainfields.php in README.TXT

The new module allows to define TLD specific behaviour within additionaldomainfields.php without the need to change the ispapi.php module itself, thereby preventing accidental code overwrites.

The included README.TXT lists some examples. E.g. for .us Application Purpose:

$additionaldomainfields[".us"][] = array(

"Name" => "Application Purpose",

"Type" => "dropdown",

"Options" => "Business use for profit,Non-profit business,Club,Association,Religious Organization,Personal Use,Educational purposes,Government purposes",

"Default" => "Business use for profit",

"Ispapi-Name" => "X-US-NEXUS-APPPURPOSE",

"Ispapi-Options" => "P1,P2,P2,P2,P2,P3,P4,P5",

);

Automatic local presence services can now be enabled in additionaldomainfields.php, as well as custom proxy contacts.

Best,

-jens

ispapi_whmcs-0.9.3.zip

When i import Domains from Hexonet and a User have more then one Domains, this User will be created for every imported Domain.

ex. When a user have 5 Domains, i have the User 5 time in the Intrface. So i have to merge these Accounts

I use v 0.9.3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello hexonet,

I'd like to use the module, but I'm getting the following error

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Dynamically loaded extensions aren't enabled in ...url... /ispapi-domainchecker.php on line 4

I had the company running the server look at the error/code and got back:

I've reviewed the line of code that is tossing the error. What it is trying to do is dynamically load the IDN php module. The IDN module is more less PHP's support for punnycode to support the the foreign characters in the domain name. Unfortunately this is not yet supported by cPanel, and cannot be enabled on the server at this time.

Is this true? Does this module not run on Cpanel servers?

If so: 1) What will it run on?

2) is there a plan to make a cpanel friendly version?

If not: How do I impliment it on a cpanel server?

Thanks

Hi Rhyzio,

the ispapi-domainchecker is not part of the registrar module, but an experimental addon package.

You should be able to use the registrar module itself without any issues.

To use our ispapi-domainchecker (for fast, parallel checks and idn support), the idn extension is required for punycode encoding (and nameprep). I've looked at alternatives, but afaik there's one php OO module which doesn't support php >= 5, and a javascript library. If you know a better to convert to punycode, please let me know!

The smarty idn plugin for punycode decoding has been implemented in pure php, btw.

Would you like to use the ispapi-domainchecker without IDN support?

Best,

- jens

• 3 weeks later...

## CA DOMAIN REQUIREMENTS ##

$additionaldomainfields[".ca"] = array();

$additionaldomainfields[".ca"][] = array(

"Name" => "Legal Type",

"Type" => "dropdown",

"Options" => "Corporation,Canadian Citizen,Permanent Resident of Canada,Government,Canadian Educational Institution,Canadian Unincorporated Association,Canadian Hospital,Partnership Registered in Canada,Trade-mark registered in Canada,Canadian Trade Union,Canadian Political Party,Canadian Library Archive or Museum,Trust established in Canada,Aboriginal Peoples,Legal Representative of a Canadian Citizen,Official mark registered in Canada",

"Default" => "Corporation",

"Ispapi-Name" => "X-CA-LEGALTYPE",

"Ispapi-Options" => "CCO,CCT,RES,GOV,EDU,ASS,HOP,PRT,TDM,TRD,PLT,LAM,TRS,ABO,LGR,OMK",

);

"Name" => "Trademark Number",

"Type" => "text",

"Size" => "50",

"Default" => "",

"Required" => false,

"Ispapi-Name" => "X-CA-DOMAIN-TRADEMARK",

"Ispapi-Eval" => 'if ( $value ) { $value = "Y"; } else { $value = "N"; }'

);

"Name" => "Contact Language",

"Type" => "dropdown",

"Options" => "English,French",

"Default" => "English",

"Ispapi-Name" => "X-CA-LANGUAGE",

"Ispapi-Options" => "EN,FR"

);

In response to my post yesterday, it seems that if you put .com as the first tld searched all languages seem to work fine. I had listed .biz first, and .biz doesn't support as many languages so the script was reporting an error before it got to the second tld.

Hi Rhyzio,

the ispapi-domainchecker.tpl template file doesn't show full results if the status of the first tld checked is 'invalid'.

If you remove the condition {if !$invalid} ... {/if}, it should be working fine.

Best,

- jens

Hi Jens @ Hexonet,

Thanks that solved it; Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Telugu ... all seem to be 100%.

I recommend this mod/company to anyone lurking for IDN support.

Jens, since Hexonet seems to be actively working towards better WHMCS integration, can I suggest a couple things (in the spirit of constructive critisim):

1) Modify this module to allow for the customer to sign up for your trustee service if they don't qualify for the domain. Right now I have to manually sign them up after the fact. This would need to be an addon with a domain so I don't know if it's even possible, but if it is ... si vous plez.

2) Related to the above, add a method for users (my company, not our customer), to add an address in the backend so we can offer our own local admin in a country, provided we have one.

3) A module to auto setup SSL, like the Enom module.

4) A module to support auto setup of your VPS & DS. Also, much better info on your VPS & DS. I can't find the cost / specs ratio anywhere on your site, either logged in to logged out.

5) More info on your site, I realise that your established customers may already know what you're selling, but it seems like you're trying to recruit a few new customers, and I find your minimalist approach to documentation frustrating.

That being said; I do recommend this company to anyone looking. I do deal with companies that are a lot less responsive, and have less documentation (although I'd rather not).

Thanks,

Scott,

Rhyzio

In response to my previous post, there is a wiki that you can get to if you can navigate the Hexonet platform (I find it confusing): GO to TOOLS => Support Center => Support Wiki.

And the server info is at:

http://hexonet.net/price-list.php?location=world (No HST/GST)

http://hexonet.net/price-list.php?location=europe (With HST)

Scroll to the bottom.

Sorry about my privious posting but I do find the Hexonet interface far less easy to navigate than others I've used.

Rhyzio

• 4 weeks later...