Registrar module for HEXONET

hexonet

It seems like version 1.0.0 doesn't properly work with WHMCS 5.2.3

I replaced Ispapi version 0.9.6 to 1.0.0

1. First of all, your README file doesn't tell how to upgrade so I deactivated module, removed all files from /modules/registrars/ispapi/ folder, upload new files, and activated module again. Is it correct way to upgrade or it need to do something special?

2. I am getting completely different look of configuration settings in the WHMCS Admin area under the Setup => Product/Services => Domain Registrars => Configure. Please see screenshot and compare it with the one that you have in your README file.

ConfigIspapi2.jpg

Your README file says that I need to go to Setup => Domain Registrars => Registrar Settings, but actually I need to go to Setup => Product/Services => Domain Registrars => Configure

3. Also how the new _Sync method works? I am not getting any output notices for sync expiration/next due dates. So how do I know that everything is correct? Do I need to remove cron job for ispapisync.php?

Thanks,

Sergey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sergey,

re. 1, just overwriting the existing files would have worked, too. We will adjust the README accordingly, thx for the hint!

re. 2, thank you, we will fix that in the README as well.

re. 3, WHMCS introduced a new dedicated domain sync job. It needs to be set up, in addition to the admin cron job:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Domains_Tab#Domain_Sync_Enabled

Also, please disable the ispapisync.php, it's deprecated in favor of the new mechanism.

Best,

- jens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Upgraded to WHMCS 5.3.5 and ISPAPI Registrar Module 1.0.12

Now I am getting the blank page with the "Invalid Template Filename" error while clicking on the "WHOIS Privacy" link in the Management Tools section of a domain that got ID Protection enabled.

Also getting the same error while clicking on the ".CA Registrant Whois Privacy" and ".CA Change of Registrant" links for .CA domains.

Thanks,

Sergey

Hi Sergey,

you have to delete the following lines of your "includes/additionaldomainfields.php":

//###

include dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR

."..".DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR

."modules".DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR

."registrars".DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR

."ispapi".DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR

."additionaldomainfields.php";

//###

This configuration is deprecated.

Best,

Anthony

Thank you Anthony. You may need to update your README file as it has outdated info.

Another big problem is that the cron job updates all domains to the same Expiry and Due date. This makes a big mess with domains and invoices.

Thanks,

Sergey