Does WHMCS create account in WHM?

Laura

Having recently set up my new reseller account, I have just two hosting clients so far. The domain for the first one showed up in WHM with its own cPanel and everything. The second one did not.

I don't remember setting up the first one manually - I'm assuming it was created automatically when the first person put in their order, but then I don't know why the second one did not appear. If it's not showing, I'm guessing this person still does not actually have space on a server even though they have an account in WHMCS.

I appreciate any help - I'm new to this reseller scene and am still a little confused by WHM/WHMCS. Thanks in advance!

Thank you both for your replies! I checked the log and I don't see any errors, other than that I didn't have the SMTP info set up correctly so the e-mails would go out (which I have since fixed). But her account still didn't show up in WHM. Where would I set it up to do that automatically? I've searched all over and can't find it.

Thanks - I discovered the problem! While transferring accounts to my reseller account, there was a duplication in usernames and they had to change mine, thereby changing the package names as well since the username is the prefix. All seems to be good now! Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm ba-a-a-a-ck! Apparently the above wasn't the only problem. I just entered a new order manually, and it didn't get created in WHM either. The package name matches, the log shows no errors, WHMCS is set up to create account as soon as payment is received, but it's not there. Is this something that has to wait until the cron job runs or could there be some other reason?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

• 2 years later...