[NOT A BUG] addons not saving correctly

neobug103

If you try and create an addon for ane xisting client in the addon manager and save it. WHMCS doesn't save the addon correctly, it will either leave out the recurring amount and change the next due date to: 12/31/1969 or 00/00/0000

This has been happening to me everytime I use the addon manager

• 1 month later...

Hello,

This is a huge issue and a bug and I'm surprised nobody seems to care about this. If anybody here deals with addons on a daily basis you will notice problems with the addons not saving correctly.

Just now for example, I created a custom addon for a client that had a monthly billing cycle for $10. I then clicked save and it changed the addon to a "free" billing cycle with a $0.00 monthly billing cycle. This is a huge bug that prevents addons from being used correctly and needs to be rectified asap

• WHMCS CEO

This is perhaps because nobody else is getting this. I certainly cannot reproduce it here. If adding a predefined addon, it will automatically load the price and cycle that is set for that addon when first adding it. If that's not what you're experiencing, make sure all your files are fully updated to the latest version.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...