WHMCS SEO v1.0

sebikul

Hi, this is my fist contribution I make, basically this mod allows you to access some parts of the site that doesn't look good when an user looks at the URL, or to simply make yours site SEO friendly

I posted this as a paid mod first, but i realize that it would help a lot of people by posting it here, so here it goes

This modification is compatible with all WHMCS versions and there are only two steps for the installation

As an exaple:

In stead of visiting: /clientarea.php?action=details

You could access the same page at: /clientarea/details

I want to note that not all the files will be affected as i have no access to the source code of the PHP files, so, for example, in the login form, you will be redirected to the NONSEO Friendly version of the page you are trying to see once you login.

You can easily customize this mod by adding new pages, or modifying the default parameters

*look at the download link and you will see the power of this

Once you add the downloaded code to your ".htaccess" you just have to modify your templates to point to the SEO friendly URL of that page

Files affected:

• serverstatus.php
  • domainchecker.php
  • login.php
  • logout.php
  • supporttickets.php
  • affiliates.php
  • clientarea.php
  • cart.php (basic)
  • submitticket.php (extended)

I will be adding support for other files and extend the compatibility with the actual ones, but as i said before, its not so easy as i have no access to the source code, but I will do my best

You can see a demo here: MasterHost

*The site is in spanish, but you can easily see the header links

Hope it helps your hosting company to grow, and please, if you want to contribute, post a review or ask a question, leave a comment, so we can add more support

Edited by sebikul

you could look at using the action hook "ClientAreaPage" to put a function that would make the SEO link for the user.

function WHMCS_SEO($vars) {

database lookup

setting of smarty code

}

add_hook("ClientAreaPage",1,"WHMCS_SEO");

If you can not then I may do one when I get time but that will not be until 2010 at lest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...