Sets of Icons all ready to go?

Cape Dave

Those are nice. But I really do not want to think about what individual icon to use for what category. I want a set already with the appropriate file names so I can shoot them right in and be good to go. They must be out there somewhere! Dave

Yeah, they are out there. Other people spent the time to think about which one goes where. And they use those sets for themselves.

It probably took you longer to type up these 2 posts than it would to look at some icons and say "Ooh!! that would look nice on my site...." ...cut...paste....crop....save-as.....FTP....DONE!!!

First, it bums me out that I over wrote the other ones I had! I did not even get to "know" them well for the short time I had with them. I had not even made up my mind if I liked them or not. I myself own 3000 icons. I just have trouble with what one goes where. And I bet many others do to, so I am beginning to think I see an opportunity here :) Dave And oh yeah, I guess I could do the copy thing when I saw a set I liked, I had not yet thought of that. But I am thinking of it now!

Edited by Cape Dave

Yeah, they are out there. Other people spent the time to think about which one goes where. And they use those sets for themselves.

It probably took you longer to type up these 2 posts than it would to look at some icons and say "Ooh!! that would look nice on my site...." ...cut...paste....crop....save-as.....FTP....DONE!!!

Erm does the word copyright mean anything to you?