Exporting cc numbers from MB -> import into WHMCS

Please search before asking this question...it has been asked once within the past few days under the import section in the forums for MB Import Script

View Here

If you're talking about this thread:

http://www.whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2909

I read it. The thread starter is waiting for a reply. So, putting the import script aside, as the other poster asks, what are our options? Can it be done directly through mySQL somehow?

Not to my knowledge since the CC is encrypted for security. Francisco may be waiting on a reply from Matt as to the options by Matt stated

No, it won't import clients credit card details

Thank you. Again, I think both Francisco and I are wondering what options exist beyond Matt's import script.

Unless you can get a list of unencrypted card details from MB then it won't be possible to import them to WHMCS. We would need the unecrypted form to do any kind of import.

OK, we managed to get an export of unencrypted credit cards from MB. We can have it in either excel, word or cvs format. Any one preferable?

• WHMCS CEO

Ok, it's going to need to be a list of client emails and credit cards in CSV format so that the card numbers can be matched up to clients in WHMCS. I can then write a script to import from there. How did you get the export of data from MB - is it some way that others could use also?

Matt

Ok, it's going to need to be a list of client emails and credit cards in CSV format so that the card numbers can be matched up to clients in WHMCS. I can then write a script to import from there. How did you get the export of data from MB - is it some way that others could use also?

Matt

Here's what the guy who did it said:

Yes, It is a list of clients with credit cards in CSV format. You can export a list of client_info in MB using the "Database Export" feature, just choose "client_info" in drop down box then input your MB password and LEK then choose CSV format. It worked great and shows customers full account and CC info.

• 3 weeks later...