Login Box from Front Page

deltrumweb

I have the following code on the home page and am trying to login into the whmcs client area. After entering the client details correctly, whmcs says wrong details. The form data is not parsing properly.

<div id="login"><a href="support">			</a>

<form action="client/dologin.php?goto=clientarea" method="post" name="frmlogin" id="frmlogin"><a href="support">		      </a>

<table border="0" width="455">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td class="style31" width="198">Client Control Panel </td>

<td width="203"> </td>

<td width="105"> </td></tr>

<tr>

<td><input name="user" value="Username" class="theInput" style="border: 0px none ; color: #ffffff" type="text" /></td>

<td><input name="password" value="Password" class="theInput" style="border: 0px none ; color: #ffffff" type="password" /></td>

<td> <input src="images/login_button.png" name="Submit" type="image" width="25" height="24" /></td></tr>

<tr>

<td><input name="remember me" value="" type="checkbox" /><span class="style34"><span class="style35">Remember me |</span> </span><span class="style37"><a href="client/pwreset.php" class="style35">Forgotten password</a></span> </td>

<td> </td></tr></tbody></table><a href="support">			  </a></form><a href="support">			</a></div><a href="support">	  </a></div><a href="support">	</a></div></div>

The dologin.php is based in the whmcs folder which is named "client".

Please let me know what I am doing wrong !

I had a similar problem which I was able to overcome by copying some form input code from the clientarea login page. I couldn't believe how easy it was once I realised what was missing.

Looking at your code, I think you'll find that you are missing a hidden input for "token". Once I had added this line of code to my form, the error went away and logins were accepted.

I went one step further by checking for the uid session and if it existed, substituted the form for the customers name and a couple of buttons to the client area and log off.