Cybernet Online UK Intergration with Joomla

Division

Hi,

We have tried to intergrate our whmcs into Joomla, and so far its working. But we would like to know if you have any suggestions that can make our site better with the intergration to Joomla.

Thanks

URL: http://www.cybernet-online.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN FINISHED AND IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS

Edited by Division

replace this:

Royal Mail Strike Update

with some info of your online store,

all so the top menu online store is confusing users think it is for hosting and once a user has followed the link 99% of your users will / can not return to your site. not good!

Hi,

We have made admendments to our website as you suggested.

You may view it at http://www.cybernet-online.co.uk

Yeah, we bough it of them last year, thats why they didn't change there one.

I have no idea what you statement means.

Hostgator graphic:

http://www.hostgator.com/images/sharedimgoct.jpg

your graphic

http://hosting.cybernet-online.co.uk/templates/default/sharedimgoct.jpg

Have you got permission to use THEIR graphic?

Even the file name is the same. ;)

site is looking good, only thing that is putting me off is the links, you appear to be using the standard joomla links which can hurt seo, also makes it alot harder to direct link to a page

What would you recommend?

The search engine friendly URLS keep going to an incorrect page... :(

Divison

What would you recommend?

The search engine friendly URLS keep going to an incorrect page... :(

Divison

that is most likely because you did not rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess as per the instructions on the Global Configuration page where you enable search engine urls

The site is a little white for my tastes. Maybe you can try differing the color scheme a little more - darker navigation would be nice.

The live chat is pretty cool but doesn't match your site. I would recommend changing it to be more white so it matches better.

Other than that, awesome job. I like how the forum stands out. Make the navigation match that color maybe?

have had another look at this site, and as a whole it seems to be coming along nicely.

However as this is a WHMCS forum i feel that i have to highlight that you are using whmcs in a joomla wrapper. Same principle applies to this as the main links. Its next to impossible to link to pages within whmcs itself.

I would suggest a fuller integration if you are concerned about SEO and useability of your site.

You've got a registered business address, but I couldn't find you on the Companies House register. Are you only trading as Cybernet Online UK? I'm just curious.

Nicely made website, btw :)

Hi Stephen,

We are a registered company, but we are not a limited company yet, so we will be looking at that in the new year.

The new company name will be Cybernet Online UK Ltd, but for now we are T/A Cybernet Online UK. :)

Thanks

The site is a little white for my tastes. Maybe you can try differing the color scheme a little more - darker navigation would be nice.

The live chat is pretty cool but doesn't match your site. I would recommend changing it to be more white so it matches better.

Other than that, awesome job. I like how the forum stands out. Make the navigation match that color maybe?

Hi,

Colour schemes are what makes people like our website. We did have the red colour scheme to represent our logo our Christmas feeling.

Thanks

have had another look at this site, and as a whole it seems to be coming along nicely.

However as this is a WHMCS forum i feel that i have to highlight that you are using whmcs in a joomla wrapper. Same principle applies to this as the main links. Its next to impossible to link to pages within whmcs itself.

I would suggest a fuller integration if you are concerned about SEO and useability of your site.

Hi,

We have used wrappers in the main navigation of the intergration, the page content in some areas have been coded, such as My Hosting Portal. We have just copied and pasted the WHMCS code into Joomla articles.

But on the other hand we are still working to intergrate the complete site, but i guess by the time we have done that WHMCS would have released a new version that will have a bridge :P.

As far as SEO we are already listed on the search engines, so we are not too worried about that yet.