New .uk domain registrar module - .uk domains from only £6.50 inc VAT

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce the soft launch of our domain reseller service that offers the best prices you can get for .uk domain names via an API that integrates seamlessly with WHMCS.

Our WHMCS module supports Registration, Renewal, Update Contact Details and Update Nameservers. The module also fully supports all Registrant Types, Company Number Submission and WHOIS Opt-Out requests.

The module also has a TestMode option which allows you to fully test the registration/renewal/update of domain names before doing anything on our live system.

In our control panel, you will see detailed information about all your domain names in both the live and test system along with all transactions you have performed against each domain name and the result of that transaction. Your remaining credit balance is also shown here.

All domains are purchased using our credit system which has the following pricing structure:

5 .uk Domain Credits - £37.50 (£7.50 per domain)

10 .uk Domain Credits - £72.50 (£7.25 per domain)

25 .uk Domain Credits - £175 (£7.00 per domain)

50 .uk Domain Credits - £337.50 (£6.75 per domain)

100 .uk Domain Credits - £650 (£6.50 per domain)

As a special offer, we are offering the first 5 sign ups a 10% discount on the above prices using the code WHMCSFORUMOFFER so act fast!

https://www.magdesign.co.uk/clients/cart.php?gid=11&promocode=WHMCSFORUMOFFER

As we don't charge for transferring away, in the unlikely event our service isn't what you're looking for, you can change the TAG on your domain names and move them away free of charge.

Please see the attached screen shots that show the control panel and our module settings page within WHMCS.

We are UK based and as such, have a good knowledge of .uk domain names.

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks,

Matt

resold-domains.jpg

domain-transactions.jpg

module-settings.jpg

Hi,

Yes that's the yearly price and I believe their module doesn't support transfers or updating of WHOIS Opt-Out and registrant types plus they are not UK based. Our module also shows you the exact error message received from Nominet so you always know the exact reason for any failures.

Thanks

Matt

Edited by magga

Hi,

Yes that's the yearly price

Still cheaper then yours £5.00 for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!

and I believe their module doesn't support transfers or updating of WHOIS Opt-Out and registrant types

Yes it does

plus They are not UK based.

I am in the UK and i find this not a problem.

and just to say my suppler is in the UK that would cost me more with you.

I.e I would have to do this with you just to pay £1.50 more on each domain name:

100 .uk Domain Credits - £650

and with NE i would only need to pay £5.00 per domain name as and when needed and that price is for just selling one.

Our module also shows you the exact error message received from Nominet so you always know the exact reason for any failures.

We can see this info in are account with NE and this would to happen that often any way.

Thanks

Matt

Thanks

Simon

Edited by thehost5968

Hi,

This post is an advertisement hence why it's been posted in the commercial addons forum, if you aren't interested then that's fine however please let other people make their own mind up.

It's also worth noting that the NE1 are actually operating at a loss for .uk domain names at that price so it's highly likely the price will increase in the future.

Matt

Hi,

This post is an advertisement hence why it's been posted in the commercial addons forum, if you aren't interested then that's fine however please let other people make their own mind up.

It's also worth noting that the NE1 are actually operating at a loss for .uk domain names at that price so it's highly likely the price will increase in the future.

Matt

you may be advertising something here, but you are also trying to trash another registrar, even if i watsnt a NE1 client i would definately not be using you after reading this thread, you really need to get your facts straight before comenting on another company, and thehost5968's comments are valid as he was responding to mistakes in your initial post, so i advise that. How do you know that NE1 are operating at a loss, it is entirey possible that they have a special rate with nominet due to the number of domains that they operate.

Its always a good idea to do some research before you comment on another company, just a friendly hint.

Hi,

My intention is not to trash any registrars, I am simply backing up my own business model and pricing. I personally would never deal with a US company for .uk domain names and from what I gather, other people feel the same way.

There are constructive ways of replying to a post, which host5968 did not do.

I think it's incredibly unlikely that NE1 will be getting a special price from Nominet, I used to work for the biggest .uk registrar in the world and even they did not get discount.

If my first post regarding the price has been mis-read then I apologise however I do feel that this advertisement has been somewhat attacked.

Thanks

Matt

Hi

Ref: "There are constructive ways of replying to a post, which host5968 did not do." Your post was not just including mistakes but at best misleading information. So other user's my think you where right and this is not good.

Ref:"It's also worth noting that the NE1 are actually operating at a loss for .uk domain names at that price"

If this is right then how can 123-reg also be retailing .uk domain names at(price current at time of print) £2.99 per year ie £5.98 for 2 years so that is 2 companys selling at a lose or is it you are selling at a very high profit by reselling (based on your best price) above the 2 other site.

Hi,

I would change the first post to be more clear if I could but unfortunately I can't do that now, I can only apologise for not being clearer.

£5.98 is not operating at a loss, .uk domains are £5.75 cost price from Nominet.

I do not wish this thread to turn into a debate, if anybody is interested, please feel free to visit our website.

Thanks

Matt

Hi,

Yes that's the yearly price and I believe their module doesn't support transfers or updating of WHOIS Opt-Out and registrant types plus they are not UK based. Our module also shows you the exact error message received from Nominet so you always know the exact reason for any failures.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

I have a couple of points, and this isn't bashing any commercial module you have, just clearing up your assumptions. I am all for a good reliable .UK registrar module :)

The registrar for the .UK domain TLD is NetEarth, a UK based registrar, who has been a Nominet member since 1997, NetEarth One buys the .UK TLD from NetEarth UK (NetEarth UK set up a TAG for NEO to streamline thinngs).

Actually we aren't, and more importantly ALL our resellers know that the pricing may go up or down depending on how the currency fluctuates, however we always sell around the £ 5.50 ish mark which for NEO is a profit of £0.50 mark, please remember NEO is a USA corporation and not subject to UK vat.

I must admit it is refreshing to see a specific module for the .UK registry and one that supports EPP, good on you, it is a shame LogicBoxes platform isnt as inovative as yours, especially in the error control department. :)

A healthy competition is always good :)

Regards, and all the best,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the positive comments, it's a shame that this thread has gone a little down the debate route - perhaps partly my fault for not being clearer in my initial post.

Yes I see your point on the VAT - unfortunately us UK companies can't get out of paying that which leaves us in the unfortunate position of never being able to compete with your prices if you take VAT into consideration, which is a shame.

I wouldn't say your platform isn't as innovative (I don't know even about it to state that) - ours just works differently I guess.

There is a distinct lack of .UK registrars with WHMCS modules or even API's and the intention of our platform is to give people more choice like there is for GTL domain names. It's unfortunate that a lot of the other registrars charge such a high price for .UK domains which is what has led us to create this module and reseller platform in the first place and we hope to get some people on board.

Thanks

Matt

Hi,

Yes of course, as explained in the response posted by Chris from NE1.

In the UK, the current cost price inc VAT is £5.75 soon to go up to £5.88.

Anyway, as I said, this thread isn't supposed to be a debate - the details in the first post are incorrect, NE1 are indeed cheaper, I've already said this but I cannot edit that post.

Thanks

Matt

Hi,

Yes of course, as explained in the response posted by Chris from NE1.

In the UK, the current cost price inc VAT is £5.75 soon to go up to £5.88.

Anyway, as I said, this thread isn't supposed to be a debate - the details in the first post are incorrect, NE1 are indeed cheaper, I've already said this but I cannot edit that post.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Hope you have not taken my post the wrong way.

ref: editing your post you should do a post in "Forum help and reports" and ask for this and also a refresh / clean-up of this Thread.

I would be first to say it needs it.

Hi there,

Not at all.

I think the problem has all stemmed from me suggesting they were the "best prices" which yes, I did, but it was followed by "that integrates seamlessly with WHMCS". I believed this was the case, as last time I checked, the NE1 module did not support transfers therefore, I did not deem it as "seamless". I admit I had not checked up on this one again recently before posting which was an error on my part as the NE1 module apparently does now support transfers however the post was not meant to mislead anybody or cause a debate.

Thanks

Matt