Joomla+WHMCS Template Help!

TWD-Tony

I'll try and make this short 'n sweet... :lol:

I own several hosting brands and use WHMCS on a seperate domain for all clients of these brands to use...

All the hosting brand website's are powered by Joomla content management system...

I though I would try and make the whole signup / payment / support process easier for clients by using the inbuilt Joomla "wrapper" function - which basically places another website inside the Joomla page using a Frame.

Everything seems to work well on the 1st site I am converting EXCEPT that when you order something and go through the order process you get to the point where you are shown an invoice with a link to pay via PayPal... I cannot get the "PAY" button to open the paypal site in a new window (or the invoice to open in a new window)?

I am fairly certain you are not supposed to use PayPal in a Frame (it seems to work though???) and I am guessing the https would be invalid.

I am very new to Smarty templates so my initial (and only) attempt to get this to work was to edit the <form> in viewinvoice.tpl to:

<form method="post" action="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?id={$invoiceid}"target="foo"

onsubmit="return validateStandard(this)"; "window.open('', '','','foo', ',','width=450,height=300,status=yes,resizable=yes,scr ollbars=yes')">{$gatewaydropdown}</form

This didn't work so can anyone point me in the right direction please????

You're not coding it correctly, try something like:

<form method="post" action="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?id={$invoiceid}" target="foo"
onsubmit="return validateStandard(this); window.open('about:blank', '','','foo', ',','width=450,height=300,status=yes,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');">

Although it will just open a blank window... Are you familiar with javascript at all?

• 2 months later...