Kayako eSupport Integration

SwiftModders

Hey everyone,

http://bugs.kayako.net/?do=details&id=1867

I submitted a feature request for this in the Kayako Bug/Feature Request system. I think it would get more of a look if others posted their comments and responses to it as well. So please, if you would love something like this then go right ahead and let them know by posting your support for this addon.

@Matt: If you could work with Kayako on this I would love you forever, lol. I am pretty sure that Kayako will be willing to help if this means that they can get more customers from the integration.

Thanks all!

- John

Hey,

That would be awesome, however I highly doubt it. We can't even get the a login share with Kayako and WHMCS as we will need a key that will de-code that passwords in the database. This changes with every build.

If we could get it in, that would be super awesome. I'm sure WHMCS and Kayako will get a lot more clients. I know off the top of my head at least 20 people who use WHMCS and Kayako for support and I'm sure their are WAY more out their.

From,

Adam

Without a doubt this would be great for us users who are Kayako users. I mean it is really nice that Matt has his own Support System so people who don't have one from another company can rest easy...however...those of us who are coming from another billing system or those of us who are used to a particular system for years need to have some type of consideration.

I don't feel like we are asking for much from both of them because the way I see it, Kayako is not some software no one has heard of. This is a pretty big support software used by many companies now. This would even help attract many users to WHMCS and vice versa for Kayako.

Matt, what do you think? Would you be willing to help us out here?

Hey Matt,

Kayako responded and sent me loginshare documentation on how to create it. My buddy and I would be happy to develop one for you if we can have access to some of the source files needed to do it. I am not sure which, but I did hear that there was a problem with encrypted passwords for your builds? Could you shed some more light on that and maybe we can help you along with this :-D.