Only one fraud module can be enabled at a time?

SwiftModders

This is where you configure the fraud protection module for WHMCS to use. You may only have one fraud module enabled at a time.

Does this mean I cannot have both Maxmind and Varilogix enabled at the same time???

This really stinks if that is the case as I need both. 1 to check the domestic reports and if that is successful, call the person to verify a second time. Oh man...

• WHMCS CEO
Because I like Varilogix call system way better. It is much better to use IMHO. What a huge mistake on my part. I still have ALOT of money in my varilogix account, this is the problem. Nothing seems to be going my way with this program....

Just fyi, from a users point of view in WHMCS, they will not notice any difference between which phone call service you use.

@Rainboy: I am a new customer, so I don't know much about version 2 and the companies do not DO the same things. Varilogix has a better fraud call service and Maxmind has a good domestic check feature. I am trying to use the best of the best.

@Matt: The problem is the money I am wasting from using Varilogix, if they offered a working domestic check system that you supported then I would go with them but I already bought the Maxmind service, then I have to send them another deposit for their telephone service. I greatly over-estimated this software and what it could do. I figured it would be as simple as MB in the sense that I can Fraudguardian (MindMax) check the domestic aspects of the order and Varilogix handle calling them to verify. Also, why use 2 companies for anything? Your question isn't valid to the problem.

Maybe something to help? I would like to see a feature so that phone calls can be initiated after a certain dollar amount. If someone pays for a Dedicated or a high dollar item, I would def want a phone call to double check.

This is a very good idea! I would love to see this implemented as well.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread.

The telephone trigger on a certain dollar amount is needed.

Also, am I incorrect here to say that AFIS is not part of the VariLogix check? If so, VariLogix is not checking anything, but just placing a call. So, I suppose it's still not possible to use the scoring from MaxMind and the calls from VariLogix? It would be nice if that sort of thing were possible.