unpaid invoices

webresellers

On the main admin window it shows:

Unpaid Invoices 8 View All

When I click on the View All, I only get 3 unpaid invoices.

If I goto a client that I know has 3 unpaid invoices, and click on the invoics tab, I can see these invoices that were not included from the main admin window.

It appears there is a date range or something being used from the main admin window. The invoices that are not showing are all 30days+ late.

• WHMCS CEO

In V3, there are two types of unpaid invoices. Unpaid, and Overdue. Unpaid invoices are all those that are unpaid and due in the future or today. Overdue invoices are all those with a due date before today. It just makes it easier to see who is late on payment.

I agree with WreckRman2.

Unpaid invoices are just that, all unpaid invoices. It should show ALL outstanding invoices.

I do like the overdue option on the left of the main admin menu, but I feel unpaid should show all of them. Now we to have to goto 2 location to see all unpaid invoices or display all invoices and sort. I like it the way 2.5.8 displayed the unpaid invoices.