Jump to content

WreckRman2

Retired Forum Member
  • Posts

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WreckRman2

  1. Well I wish I could say this worked for me but it didn't.
  2. My WHMCS sent out a Subscription Payment Due email this morning and all of the variables are blank. Here is what it sent. Anyone else have this problem? Dear , You are due to make a payment. Due Date: // Package: , $ USD Please contact us to discuss how you can make your payment. Note: Accounts unpaid after due date will be suspended and a reconnection fee may be charged to reactivate the account. If you have any problems making payment please contact us as soon as possible.
  3. What is the fix as I too am having this issue.
  4. With that being true I'd rather see: Unpaid Invoices (5) View UnPaid / View Overdue This way the overdue aren't easily over looked and honestly View All can be misleading when it only shows the unpaid ones. Is this something we can change in the code ourselves?
  5. I too am noticing this... it's not including the Overdue Invoices on the view all page.
  6. I just upgraded without any problems at all...
  7. I too was having this problem recently... never found a fix.
  8. Anyone have a v3 demo online that I can look at?
  9. With many. many other features on the server running between midnight and 3am I run all my own crons at 4am as to not to load the server. Remember most servers run backups, logs, etc at midnight!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated