Some Suggestions

SwiftModders

Hey Matt,

While checking out this v3 (which by the way is so amazing, so much easier than MB to configure and get setup) I came across a few issues.

1. When creating a package and giving it custom fields it works fine in submitting the information to the order form. However, I DID NOT check off Required, but the text on the order form says "Additional Required Information" and has my two fields listed underneath. This can be quite confusing.

2. When saving the Payment gateways, I don't like how if you make changes to more than 1 at a time, it doesn't save all of them, just the save change button you are hitting for that one gateway. This can be annoying to users, so its not really a bug)

3. Documentation needs to be a little more complete when finding out information on what certain fields do, I was confused with some things, but after some research got it just fine. I turned to the documentation but it just didn't help out.

4. ** Removed ** The duplicate package does this for you ;-)

Other than those 3 gripes, this software is superb and we will most likely be ditching MB within the next couple of weeks (since we just renewed our license about 5 days ago or so).

Question, when adding package information to my plans for cPanel, will the package name do what MB does and just grab what you have set in WHM, or do you need to fill in all the fields for the resource values?

• WHMCS CEO
Documentation needs to be a little more complete when finding out information on what certain fields do, I was confused with some things, but after some research got it just fine. I turned to the documentation but it just didn't help out.

Could you say which areas in particular it was that you found difficult to understand?

Question, when adding package information to my plans for cPanel, will the package name do what MB does and just grab what you have set in WHM, or do you need to fill in all the fields for the resource values?

Just using the package name will work fine.

I was searching for Currency Converter in the search for the Documentation for Paypal, but it did not pick up anything about it. Also, nothing about 2Checkout when you search for "2checkout".

Also, I am running into an issue. I have transfered over my clients to v3, however the domain packages are not being transfered right, it keeps saying:

Registrar Error

Domain name not found

But, I set Enom up as the registrar and the order # says "Not Found". I am not sure why is that, what do I need to do to make sure the domains are working right and won't bill my users.

• WHMCS CEO

Might sound like a stupid question, but are you sure the domains are in that Enom account? This enom error in trying to retrieve the nameservers won't affect your users being billed for the domain and the order # blank is because they were imported so there is no associated order.

• WHMCS CEO

No, they only aren't filled in because the domain can't be found. Open a ticket about the issue, as a free trial user, might be a day or so at the moment before I can get back to you but I'll take a look as soon as I can.