Clarification on "integration" and "bridge"

speedlimitmedia

I've searched through hundreds of posts about this subject and I'm trying to find an answer, but its still not clear at this point.

WHMCS can be put into a Joomla wrapper and it displays nicely. Someone can click on the menu button, come to the front page of WHMCS and see all the options. When they click an item that requires login, they are presented with the email and pass box.

Thats pretty much integration right there!

BUT... Can I make it so when my client logs in to my Joomla website, (through Community Builder or similar) they are automatically logged into their WHMCS account, so when they click on the "support" or "Billing" link, they are taken to the WHMCS wrapper, and they don't have to login again?

Otherwise, I have clients that have member access to my site, AND have to login a second time to access their WHMCS pages.

I would like to have them login to my site once, and be able to access everything from that one login. Is that even possible??????

Much help would be appreciated.

I just wanted to pass along that I will be releasing an integration package shortly for Joomla and WHMCS. The package is an initial release, so there aren't a whole lot of extras involved yet. It does do what you are asking about. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Steven Mueller

Go Higher Information Services

http://gohigheris.com

Edited by gohigher

I just wanted to pass along that I will be releasing an integration package shortly for Joomla and WHMCS. The package is an initial release, so there aren't a whole lot of extras involved yet. It does do what you are asking about. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Steven Mueller

Go Higher Information Services

http://gohigheris.com

will this be a add-on / mod for WHMCS or a service you offer on your site?