Gateway Fee Calculator

Sometimes when clients make payments no record of the payment being made is added to the invoice. When you add a payment to the invoice it asks if you would like to include your gateways fee so that you can keep your financial logs correct inside WHMCS. Some gateways do not provide the fee inside there account portal until the payment has been posted your balance to be paid out. This add-on will allow you to input your invoice amount and then get the fee for sale of the gateway used!

Add-On Price

$10.00 (One Time Fee)

Support & Upgrades

Lifetime Support & Free Upgrades

This add-on will be released by tomorrow AM at 9:00 AM EST. I will make a post here once it is released. :)

Gateway Fee Calculator is now released!

Gateways Supported At This Time

- Paypal

- 2Checkout

- Google Checkout

I am taking requests to add more gateways for the gateway to support your needs!

You may go to http://www.gurumaniacs.com/products.html to view a screenshot of the Fee Calculator Add-On. You may click on the screenshot to enlarge it. :lol:

Due to a couple of reason GuruMani has decided to close down the WHMCS Add-ons of guruManiacs, LLC. For this reason I have purchased all rights to this Mod and taken over development of it. He had very good reasons for this, and I am not disclosed to state them. You may contact him if you wish for these details.

As before if you purchased this through gurumani I ask that you please register with me to receive new updates as they are released.

The code is unencoded, and full source. It is being released on a 'trust-policy' that users will not attempt to resale them under any situation.

Code: PHP

Encoded: No

License: No

Payment: One-Time

Cost: $10.00

Order: http://www.datahosts.com/whmcs-mods/whmcs-fee-calculator.php

Promotion: feeforfive (3 uses allowed - $5 off total)

I purchase a few days ago another script from guruMani, and I will pay the invoice now. Can I continue with payment?

If you purchased from Gurumani you do not need to repurchase from me. I just need a copy of the invoice, or your first & last name registered for proof.

You will need to visit my site and register if you purchase from Gurumani to recieve any future updates. If you did not purchase from Gurumani then you may purchase and complete payment by visiting: my site