Few Questions...

Derek

Another way to deal with this is work out a base price then work from that.

It can be a bit of a pain. The best bet may be to have a public server product and a private one. Both these can start at 10x slots for XX.XX then you just have the costs going up.

Of you will need to wrap the select in a {if}{/if} and then have a hidden var so it still gets posted through right. An easier way could be to set the style='display:none' so the element is still there just hidden :)

Another way to deal with this is work out a base price then work from that.

It can be a bit of a pain. The best bet may be to have a public server product and a private one. Both these can start at 10x slots for XX.XX then you just have the costs going up.

Of you will need to wrap the select in a {if}{/if} and then have a hidden var so it still gets posted through right. An easier way could be to set the style='display:none' so the element is still there just hidden :)

No, there is a way to just remove the $0.00 but I forget what I did to replace it.

How about putting a space inbetween the config options ???

Just to remove the $0.00 USD you would need to edit the cart templates

eg..

from this

{if $product.pricing.monthly}{$product.pricing.monthly}<br />{/if}

to this

{if $product.pricing.monthly}{$product.pricing.monthly|replace:'$0.00 USD':''}<br />{/if}

Will only leave " Monthly"

Edited by sparky

eg..

from this

to this

{if $product.pricing.monthly}{$product.pricing.monthly|replace:'$0.00 USD':''}<br />{/if}

Thanks, how do I put a space between the two config options as they are so close to each other ?

eg..

from this

to this

This doesn't seem to work as it just makes a blank drop down box..

that example was meant for in the products.tpl file.

The principle is the same to use the replace modifier in the smarty tag

ok, I got it now. thanks.

Hopefully this is the last question , but how can I add a link to the client area

Example My Support Tickets Affilates My Emails but I want to add another link to beside that..

Was not meant to offend... just answered the question "but how can I add a link to the client area"

Maybe your question should have read "Which file do I edit to be able to add a link to the logged in menu in the clientarea"

Ans: header.tpl - You will see all of the links there just add it in between where you want it to show.

@DedicatedPros: the footer.tpl containes the sidebar code

Was not meant to offend... just answered the question "but how can I add a link to the client area"

Maybe your question should have read "Which file do I edit to be able to add a link to the logged in menu in the clientarea"

Ans: header.tpl - You will see all of the links there just add it in between where you want it to show.

@DedicatedPros: the footer.tpl containes the sidebar code

:shock: I forgot, I edited mine so its all in the header.tpl file :-)