domainchecker.php not working

mafiosom

I apologize for the noob question but no matter what i do, domainchecker.php is not working. No status after i click the lookup button. It just brings me to the same page. I saw a similar post in the forum saying that the solution is not to use caps when trying to lookup domains. Tried it but still the same problem.

Ive also changed the file permission to 755 hoping that it'll work. But it didnt. All WHMCS components are working perfectly fine though. Can someone help me here? tried searching, but couldnt find the solution. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Check your ownership on the file. I don't think that it is the permissions as mine is set to 644 and is working fine.

Also there might have been a problem in the upload of the file if you used FTP. Try uploading the file again.

• 10 months later...

I realize this is an old post, but having the same dilemma, I just figured out the solution. You must first setup pricing for your domains beforehand in WHMCS. Under the Setup Tab / Domain Pricing. I had also preconfigured my Domain Registrar information, which you'll probably need to also do; but until I put in the pricing, it did not work.

Tracy

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

After setting up WHMCS, my Domain checker was not working. Apparently I had over-looked the menu items in WHMCS called "Setup > Products & Services > Domain Pricing". Input the prices for each TLD and suddenly the Domain Checker works! Don't know how I overlooked that WHMCS option. Oops. Makes sense though. How can you sell a domain name if you have no prices set up for it. Just wish WHMCS would've had default prices in there to begin with.

Hope this helped.