WHMCS Audit Reports

Newer Version Now Availabe @ http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=24627

WHMCS Audit Tools

By: Nick Hudson

WHMCS Audit Tools audits and reports certain tasks that may require manual intervention by your staff. These reports help to ensure that nothing gets missed or overlooked, and your database stays cleaned and up-to-date.

Single Domain License: Just $14.95 [order now]

If you'd like a 24 hour trial version please email sales@edgelinehost.com and we'll send you a trial key.

Includes lifetime updates and support for the script. Feature requests are actively accepted and coded in!

Included Audit Reports

1. Active Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Active status that have no active hosting packages or domains. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Inactive.

2. Inactive Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Inactive or Closed status that DO have active hosting packages or domains. This is helpful for clients that decide to signup for new service later on. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Active.

3. Overdue Packages Audit - Reports packages that are 60 days or more overdue and may require manual termination. The reporting threshold is set to 60 days by default by can be adjusted on a case-by-case basis.

4. Cancellations Due Audit - Reports packages that are due for cancellation. If the cancellation is marked as "Immediate" it will be shown on this list right away, otherwise, if marked "End of Billing Term" it will only be shown if the end of the billing term has been met or exceeded.

5. Invoice Collections Audit - Reports invoices that are more than 60 days overdue that need to be sent to a collections agency. We can adjust the 60 day threshold on a case-by-case basis, as well as set a minimum invoice amount to display (i.e. only display invoices $100 or more).

6. Client Collections Audit - Does effectively the same as the above Invoice Collections Audit except it lists total past due amounts per client rather than per invoice. This is useful if you have clients that may have numerous invoices that need to be submitted.

Newer Version Now Availabe @ http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=24627

[*]Inactive Clients Audit - Reports clients that are set to Inactive or Closed status that DO have active hosting packages or domains. This is helpful for clients that decide to signup for new service later on. Also available as a nightly cron to automatically set them Active.

Hi Nick, I am interested in this feature. What I really need to know is if those prodcuts and services that are marked as SUSPENDED are also active hosting plans in Directadmin.

Does your script do this also ? Or does it only compare with Inactive/Closed client statuses ?

Thanks !

Hello,

This will take the list of Active clients, check if they have any Active services/domains and if not set them Inactive.

The other one will take the list of Inactive/Closed clients and see if they have Active services/domains, and if they DO, set them Active.

It does not have the ability to check the server to see if the service is actually suspended. I do not believe that is possible.

Of course it's possible.

At least with Directadmin it is. I am not familiar with Directadmin's API, but I know you can check if suspended, or not.

WHMCS for example, won't suspend if the account is already suspened. It will toss a "Already suspended" error, vice versa.

If you can make this happen, you will have another customer.

Thanks !

Of course it's possible.

At least with Directadmin it is. I am not familiar with Directadmin's API, but I know you can check if suspended, or not.

WHMCS for example, won't suspend if the account is already suspened. It will toss a "Already suspended" error, vice versa.

If you can make this happen, you will have another customer.

Thanks !

Hello,

It's something I can look into but not something for the immediate future. I do not work with DirectAdmin so if I did something like this it would be with cPanel first.

can we have a demo? its better for us to have a live demo to see if what we needed is included.

Hello,

We do not have a demo, however, as of today we're offering a 7 day unconditional money back guarantee on all new signups. We're having a moderator update the original thread. If you purchase a license and decide you're not satisfied you can cancel and request a refund anytime within 7 days.

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested in these audit reports but it looks like your site and email are down. Is this still available?

Yes it is :)

We're in the final stages of rebranding under a new domain.

http://www.whmcstools.com/

Once we're finished we will re-launch new posts.

Just FYI we're releasing a new version of WHMCS Audit Reports in about 3-4 hours in case you wanted to hold off and save having to upgrade :)

Would be nice if you could have this integrate with the servers and do an account check per server nightly. If there are any accounts on the server that the script isn't able to match to an account in the billing system, then it would notify you daily so the account can either be removed or modified. Also works greatly for those 'canceled and 'terminated' packages where something messed up and for whatever reason the account is canceled in whmcs but still active on the server thus 'free hosting' for the client.

Would be nice if you could have this integrate with the servers and do an account check per server nightly. If there are any accounts on the server that the script isn't able to match to an account in the billing system, then it would notify you daily so the account can either be removed or modified. Also works greatly for those 'canceled and 'terminated' packages where something messed up and for whatever reason the account is canceled in whmcs but still active on the server thus 'free hosting' for the client.

Again that's something way more complex than this is meant to be, and is not something planned on being implemented anytime soon.

I am trialing this mod and having an issue with it. I have sent two emails to support@whmcstools.com on Tuesday and again on Friday and have not received anything back yet.

We have no unanswered support tickets. You are likely sending the email from an email we don't have registered on file for you. Please open a ticket manually at https://www.whmcstools.com/members/ so we can take a look.

***EDIT***

I just checked our mail records and you were, indeed, sending your emails from an address not registered in our system. We do not accept Support emails from any address except those on file with us, which is why your tickets were not received.

Edited by nhudson

When I sent the email on Tuesday you just had your support email listed on the website which is why I sent to that address instead of submitting a ticket. I don't know about Friday because I just resent the email. I have submitted a ticket now.

When I sent the email on Tuesday you just had your support email listed on the website which is why I sent to that address instead of submitting a ticket. I don't know about Friday because I just resent the email. I have submitted a ticket now.

Neither email was sent from the whmcstools@yourdomain.com email. They were sent from zbuford@yourdomain.com - which is not registered on your account - which is why the email didn't go through.

Yes, but at the time I sent the email you had that email address simply listed on your website so there was no reason to believe only regsitered users could email that address, and of course there is no email back to say the email was rejected.