WHMCS Project System - RELEASED!

Are you a web designer or a freelancer and use WHMCS to bill your clients? Tried of using another 3rd party script for project tracking? Then look no further!

Project System Add-On Features

1.) Manage Projects

2.) Add To-Do Items to your projects

3.) Add messages to your projects

4.) Upload files to your projects

Like to purchase a copy of this script? Visit http://www.gurumaniacs.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=12

COuple of questions.

Customer facing for their projects?

where else do tasks show? Admin homepage

can tag projects/tasks to admins?

possible to create various task 'templates'?

There is no way for clients to view the projects in this release

Tasks only show on the view project page.

We are working on where you can assign projects/tasks to admins.

We are are also working on the task templates!

Keep in mind once you pay for this add-on you get free updates and upgrades. I plan by next week to have task templates and the assigns done for tasks.

I have gotten too slow...I agree the release is nice. However, it lacks features nec. for project management. Unless they are there and you did not mention. Can you please offer an online demo of some sort?

I am awaiting WHMCS to fix my adding admin page. They had a bug in there 4.0.X release. Something about entering a valid email address. As soon as they fix it i will have up an online demo for everyone. :)

Please keep in mind that some scripts start off as a barebones. WHMCS didn't used to be as good as it is today.

Good Morning, I would like to announce that we added some new features last night to the project system add-on.

Version 1.1 Stable is now out!

We have added the following features

- Show your to-do items right on your admin homepage!

- Assign Projects and Tasks to administrators

- Assign Client to projects

I would also like to announce that we have developed a website for the project system add-on! You may visit it at http://simplifytasks.gurumaniacs.net

I will be keeping updates of the add-on at the provide website link form now on! We have a newsletter sign up form on the right side of the homepage.

have to highly rcommend this add-on also.

Whilst it has a little way to go, it has all the core attributes of a good PM system.

Future updates should see the release of frontend visibilty (after talking with the dev)

it would benefit being tied in to a specific PM ticket dept, to add messages from the frontend

Installation was smooth and obvious, although it would benefit from a use hint or two to make the first posts that I made, show as visible. - Had to attach a project to an admin before they showed up.

One of the obvious inclusions to come should be to use the jsdatepicker function next to due date on a task

Also, on home page, next to Proj name, have client name displayed, in case I have the same task or project type for multiple clients.

I am also looking forward to templates with prefilled task sequences, but again having spoken to the dev, feel that they aren't far off the pace either.

All in all, a clean functional add-on, and great value for money

Please keep in mind that some scripts start off as a barebones. WHMCS didn't used to be as good as it is today.

I do know scripts start as barebone as I have been there, still there, and live there on some scripts. I also know how WHMCS started off as I have been with them near 2 1/2 years. I was just making a comment on your mod and in no way saying anything negative about it.

I do know scripts start as barebone as I have been there, still there, and live there on some scripts. I also know how WHMCS started off as I have been with them near 2 1/2 years. I was just making a comment on your mod and in no way saying anything negative about it.

No offense taken mate, I was just making a statement for the community. :lol:

In the demo it shows the Description wrapping with the text. I would truncate it for short version..maybe 30 or 45...depends on the column width. However, as it is now the wrapping makes it look bad.

We have Implemented this feature and it will be available in V1.2

• 3 weeks later...