Ask and you shall receive - 50% OFF WHMCS GOLD

The intention for me to create all the plugins are to help out the smaller web hosts. It would be a shame if the price of these plugins would become a barrier for you to use and take advantage of all these plugins.

I have made all these plugins by heart, intended to be used personally, and it helped me tremendously in setting my company a part from the competition.

My second web host company has soared and successfully secured thousands of clients in the "crowded" hosting market of today.

From hardships comes out the true diamonds where you would never think of, if it were not because of the difficulties you have to face yourself.

My advice is to never think small when you're aiming for something big. Think big and be willing to work very hard and sacrifice things for your success.

And most of all "do it yourself", as assigning everything to somebody else will never make the best out of you.

Do you know that you can literally do "anything". Yes, I have found out that a human being can literally do "anything" as long as they are willing to pay the price for it.

As for my own personal experience, I can do anything, anything imaginable by my heart through my Lord Jesus Christ who strengthens me.

Go out there, take on the world, think big, and start doing it. Don't just talk about doing it. :)

Oh btw, the coupon code is WHMCSFORUM which will get you a 50% OFF.

Stay tune for my next project: the Gold SEO Hosting plugin, I have taken this project to the next level and it will be an entirely has its own service through seohostingnetwork.com or seohn.net

• 2 weeks later...