WHMCS Portfolio

How will it be setup? Have GD convert to a specified max width and re size proportionately? Also I dont know enough about GD or coding in general. But I assume something like that would work?

I'd create a setting called "thumbnail size" and allow specifying the width/height.. Then every time a new image is uploaded or the "thumbnail size" is changed it will duplicate the images with "_thumb" added to the file name and pass it through GD.. I've worked quite a bit with GD in the past and this is pretty basic stuff :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd create a setting called "thumbnail size" and allow specifying the width/height.. Then every time a new image is uploaded or the "thumbnail size" is changed it will duplicate the images with "_thumb" added to the file name and pass it through GD.. I've worked quite a bit with GD in the past and this is pretty basic stuff :)

Well aren't you Captain Awesome Mod Maker Person! :-)

What's the ETA on the "official" release of this module? Also your site is still in a downed state. I am ready to send you $$$ :-) Perhaps sometime within the next week?

I'm bringing my server back online right now.. As far as the "Official release" I'm waiting for more feedback from others.. I personally still think it needs a lot of work before it can be fully released..

What's the ETA on the "official" release of this module? Also your site is still in a downed state. I am ready to send you $$$ :-) Perhaps sometime within the next week?

At this point I'm still waiting on much more feedback, although there's a few things that come to mind that I will add/change, I still feel it's missing something..

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a ton of projects that has delayed any further development of this, and although I'm not sure where to go with this not all hope is lost. Rather than continue delaying I'm considering releasing this full source as it is currently. Thoughts?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...