e107 - whmcs integration

C Powell

I'm not sure how you want to integrate? You can easily use your e107 theme port it back to html/css then use that to create your WHMCS theme. In terms of bridging the user databases you can try to use the alternative auth plugin for e107 to validate against your WHMCS user database.

Install alt auth plugin from Admin area-->plugin manager. then when configuring using the documentation below.

You will need to know your database details for WHMCS.

* Database Type - select other MySQL database.

* Server - The server the other database is on (IP address or name).

* Username - The MySQL username for the other database.

* Password - The MySQL password for the other database.

* Database - The name of the other database.

* Table - tblclients

* Username Field - email

* Password Field - password

* Password Method - md5

more info can be found here http://wiki.e107.org/?title=Alternate_authentication

BE SURE TO SET yoru failed connection and failed user find options in e107 to the right fields! = Failed Login!

Good Luck!

This will allow people to register in WHMCS and sign in on the e107 front end be sure to disable registrations in e107 prefs though as e107 will not pass these details onto WHMCS!

I just used the e107 wrap plugin to wrap the whmcs system. I can't seem to get the database integration to work though. I did exactly what you said mojowill but it just isn't booming. When i try to login to e107 using email/password for whmcs client account in e107 i just get the message "Incorrect login. The entered data doesn't match to a registered user. Check if you have the CAPS-LOCK key activated as logins on this site are case sensitive" :(

This will allow people to register in WHMCS and sign in on the e107 front end be sure to disable registrations in e107 prefs though as e107 will not pass these details onto WHMCS!

Anyone else got this working? Doesn't work for me even with a fresh installation of e107 / whmcs :|

have you checked to make sure your database doesnt have a prefix? if it does then the tblclients i provided would be wrong, usign the wrap plugin is probably a bad idea as it is essentially an iframe.

I dont have an e107 test site up and running at the mo only live client site's. If you want more help Chris then you can hook up with me over at xenthemes ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...