Plan Comparison V1.0.2

UPDATED! for V4 Multi-Currency

This mod will enable you to retrieve variables available for a product from the database to enable you to display a hosting comparison page. The values that are available are in module settings, details, and pricing tabs. eg.. Plesk will only display details and pricing values as there are no values available in module settings.

If you have an existing Plan Comparison page (within WHMCS) you just need to put in an include line and insert the smarty variables where you need them to display within your template. Then if you change a setting in your admin for the product your page is automatically updated.

Note: This works currently only within WHMCS. Some editing is required in your template file. There is an example template available to give you an idea of how to use the variables included.

Available from my site $10.00AUD

Thanks for the update Steve. Can't download it atm as you are possibly working on your site? It's producing multiple errors.

Floatbox does not support quirks mode.

Page needs to have a valid doctype declaration.

and

Warning: Division by zero in /home/tshostin/public_html/clientarea.php on line 0

Warning: Division by zero in /home/tshostin/public_html/clientarea.php on line 0

with a highly broken display here: https://tshosting.com.au/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=435

I know it'll be sorted soon so don't worry. Incidentally, I like all the numerous changes by way of tarting up your site. Looking good! ;)

• 1 month later...

I haven't worked with the WHMCS tpl files in a while...can anyone tell me how to tell what the hosting plan name is? In the example provided when you purchase I see "{$plan1_msetupfee}" but can't tell what my WHMCS plan names are.

Thanks!

Thanks for the help. That's what I've been trying, but with no luck. I've also use the code to show all tpl variable's, but couldn't find a variable that I needed. Can anyone who's purchased this addon shed some light on this?

Thanks!