WHM Questions

krimster

Hi everyone! Okay, I've tried in the cpanel forums, but those guys aren't helpful, so I'll ask here, I know you all know a lot.

I've added a language pack to WHM. That was easy.

But the encoding in cpanel is western, so my Russian pack displays wrong. Can I change the page encoding in cpanel, and how?

Also, I don't even find a link in the cpanel to change language, where should it be?

And I have found some docs that say I can set users to change the language in their cpanel, but can't find out how. The only way I see is to edit each account in WHM, is there a better way?

Okay, so a few questions I hope are not too stupid, thanks in adnace! Lena.

What sort of system are you on? if you are a reseller you might not have permission to change those sort of settings.

But if you are on VPS / Dedicated servers than you can change the language files, I will try and get a screenshot of the location to edit the settings.

What sort of system are you on? if you are a reseller you might not have permission to change those sort of settings.

But if you are on VPS / Dedicated servers than you can change the language files, I will try and get a screenshot of the location to edit the settings.

Your cpanel/whm themes has to be able to support the language changes as well. Some dont.

Hi, thanks for the replies. I have VPS and cpanel, the theme now is x2. I can change it in WHM, but just doesn't show up in the cpanel for users.

And what about the encoding, do you know where that file is? I guess I can dig around, but so far searching hasn't helped, I know it must be easy enough, not everyone's default language is in the western alphabet!