Best WHMCS integration you have ever seen?

Bucket

Thank you for kind words, one thing I am thinking of changing on Studyhost is on the client login box in the left hand menu, the javascript in the username/password just doesn't seem to work properly.

The blog section I will probs be looking at siforek new blog addition, no point installing a seperate program.

Theres still a lot of improvements to be made, when I find time, plus when looking at the webhosting section, looking at some of the sites on here I think the plan grid can be done better.

treme[Z];108591']I like studyhost as well.. Makes me want to redesign my site..

Yes, the 5 different fonts for the logo is very not professional. It looks like it was made fast to get the site up.

Post some more links about the best whmcs integration you have seen!

Depends if you are on about integration or site design

The integration itself is not much more then a header and footer change

https://www.allurehost.com/clients/

personally client logon is taking up too much real estate

The key word is "integration".. This really has nothing to do with the design itself. I personally think that those who build their site within WHMCS are better.. IMO the simple header/footer change doesn't constitute a full integration..

Siforek, I like your whmcs style modding. Its not integration but the color match great. :)

Thanks, I moved from doing only integrations to modules/addons as well. I've got a few integrations in the works, and my site is pending a new design, so once I've got that done I'll throw them in the mix :)

I dont personnaly like it. I hate flash websites. They are totaly not my thing...

The loading text is too slow and ye...

but other may like it.

There is only flash on the home page and the portfolio the main bulk of the site is pure xhtml/css, another thing if you view the site with flash disabled the home page will look almost exactly the same minus the animation ;)

Try disabling Javascript in your browser settings then look at the site ;)

Edited by mojowill