Support tickets

estyles

Hi,

I'm using the support system with e-mail piping. As an admin I am replying from my e-mail account too, not from the actual WHMCS admin page.

I am trying to do two things. First, when the customer gets the e-mail notifying them of an admin response, the e-mail says this:

====== Please reply above this line ======

( message here )

When the client replies to the message via their e-mail account, it ends up in WHMCS like this:

(client reply here)

Support wrote:

>

>

Obviously the "Please reply above this line" cuts out the text, but is there any way for WHMCS to detect and remove the last reply completey, so that I don't have the start of the previous reply in the message?

Secondly, how can I add the "Please reply above this line" thing to the e-mail that admins get when a client replies to a ticket? As it is at the moment, when I reply to a clients ticket from my e-mail account, it quotes the full e-mail that I receive, including a link to my admin control panel which I don't want!

The link doesn't take you directly to the ticket though so it's annoying. I also want to start using WHMCS and responding to tickets from my mobile phone, so the less clicks etc I have to do the better - simply responding directly from the e-mail would be best.