Domain Registrars Required

Hiya WHMCS Users,

I have recently setup a Auction Website for Domain Names and im plugging £££ into advertising.

I was wondering if some of you could make a banner and stick it on my website.

The current price is free.

Let me know what you think.

Alternatively visit http://www.hastings-hosts.co.uk/auction/advertising.php for your application.

Dom

As a volume license holder of PHPPROBID i got a special deal from david the owner. he said i can use the skin to display on my website.

Its pretty good.

Im still looking at getting my copy of WHMCS integrated though.

As i dont have a budget anymore after purchasing 3 different servers i can pay for it yet.

Anyway back to the topic at hand. I need some domain resellers to list their domain registration services on my auction site.

Please note that it cant include hosting on the banner as its my stuff.

To list your domain and send your banner please goto http://www.hastings-hosts.co.uk/auction/advertising.php and fill out my form.

Not a bad concept, I would have personally set it up on its own domain - run "domain auctions" as a seperate company in its self...

I think marketing to WHT / WHMCS where alot of people have spare domains they wish to get rid of you would do well.

I had been studying domain auctions for a long time actually.

Comparing the companies who did it and who are going to do it is the best way.

I noticed that registerfly were going to bring out their own domain auctions.

I have already receieved quite alot of members that are enquiring about certain domains and a couple who list them.

Put it this way i am going make it work. Sedo are gonna wish that they had fee's as FREE as mine are.

Dom