4 Contacs on one client whit custom fields.

MansonJr

One of my clients have 4 companies whit his respectives documentations, I added a client custom field, called DNI, NIF , CIF. it appear on invoice pdf and profile, BUT NOT APPEAR on additional contacts for the same clients!.

when you have a client ALWAYS have to make a invoice whit his documentation not only the name.

if anyone can help me whit that say me please, Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

i really need that, i think its a big fail you cant include optionally VAT number(whiout editing pages or custom fields) of a company or simpli the NIE of one person to make a official invoice.

I think its basic to have it in a invoce.

now mi client have 4 accounts for they companys to get official invoices whit VAT number, and really it sucks...

Sorry for mi english (im spanish)

i really need that, i think its a big fail you cant include optionally VAT number(whiout editing pages or custom fields) of a company or simpli the NIE of one person to make a official invoice.

I think its basic to have it in a invoce.

now mi client have 4 accounts for they companys to get official invoices whit VAT number, and really it sucks...

Sorry for mi english (im spanish)

I understand what you're saying. If there's enough demand for it Matt will add it. Otherwise unfortunately it's just 1 request, and 1 request is hardly worth the time. Sorry, that's just how it is. You can get a quote for priority/custom development..

mi=my whit=with :)

If there are 4 different VAT numbers then the are 4 different legal entities, so yes, they *should* be 4 separate clients in WHMCS

If these are all the same client who is effectively "reselling" then you are committing VAT fraud - as you shoudl invoice your client, it is their responsibility to invoice the end-user.

mi=my whit=with :)

If there are 4 different VAT numbers then the are 4 different legal entities, so yes, they *should* be 4 separate clients in WHMCS

If these are all the same client who is effectively "reselling" then you are committing VAT fraud - as you shoudl invoice your client, it is their responsibility to invoice the end-user.

he is not reselling nothing, he is buying my hosting, but its a big bussines man have 4 legal entities because each one is different services, one is legal assistance, other for art dessigners, other for a off-time products (like summer schools), and other for music representative.

each entity, have his own name and different VAT number because its a completly different activity (one is S.C, Other is S.L, S.A, and last is a C.B)

i have this need because its the same client but different entititys and facturation have to go to each one for legal VAT things.

its hard to say that for me in english xD.

he is not reselling nothing, he is buying my hosting, but its a big bussines man have 4 legal entities because each one is different services, one is legal assistance, other for art dessigners, other for a off-time products (like summer schools), and other for music representative.

each entity, have his own name and different VAT number because its a completly different activity (one is S.C, Other is S.L, S.A, and last is a C.B)

i have this need because its the same client but different entititys and facturation have to go to each one for legal VAT things.

its hard to say that for me in english xD.

While I don't see Matt adding this feature for the sole purpose of multiple VAT #'s, it could be useful for other things. So at the moment your options are custom development or use multiple client accounts for each entity.