DotNetPanel setup problem

gareths

Question

Hi all.

After following the whmcs / dotnetpanel integration guide I am getting a problem adding a customer and package to dotnetpanel when they sign up via whmcs.

I have added the server, product etc in whmcs (to correspond with the dotnetpanel setup i have).

When i create a test customer signup and activate the customer's service in the whmcs admin panel, whmcs comes back with a message saying:

Module Command Success

Service Created Successfully

The server shows "1/100 Accounts" etc.

The problem is when I log into dotnetpanel directly there is no customer set up in there at all.

Any ideas on what I have overlooked?

Thanks

Gareth

23 answers to this question

Hi Andy.

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I've made sure that the dotnetpanel reseller username/password is correct in WHMCS.

By "disabling the policies" do you just mean removing the username and password?

I've just cleared my audit log and then tried to process a customer again.

The log created is as follows:

Started Finished Severity Username Source Task Item-Name

4/28/2009 2:08:46 PM 4/28/2009 2:08:46 PM Information User Get by username/password reseller

Then when I click on the log item it just displays the ip address of the server that whmcs is installed on.

Do i have to add this ip address as an "allowed ip" in dotnetpanel or something?

Here is the relevant IIS server log too:

2009-04-27 11:00:40 W3SVC2044100584 192.168.1.65 GET /esPackages.asmx WSDL 9002 - (WHMCS server IP) NuSOAP/0.7.3+(1.114) 200 0 0

2009-04-27 11:00:42 W3SVC2044100584 192.168.1.65 POST /esPackages.asmx - 9002 - (WHMCS server IP) NuSOAP/0.7.3+(1.114) 200 0 0

2009-04-27 11:08:02 W3SVC2044100584 127.0.0.1 GET /esAuthentication.asmx - 9002 - 127.0.0.1 - 200 0 0

2009-04-27 11:18:02 W3SVC2044100584 127.0.0.1 GET /esAuthentication.asmx - 9002 - 127.0.0.1 - 200 0 0

Hope this might mean something to someone?!

Thanks again

Thanks for the help Chris.

I've tried a few things to get this working...

updated php version to 5.2.9 and plesk to v9 on WHMCS virtual server.

Still nothing working. This is so frustrating!

Does this mean anything to anyone:

Module Command Error

Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in the XML document. ---> Input string was not in a correct format.

(this is displayed in WHMCS when i try to update/suspend/change package etc any account in dotnetpanel from whmcs which was supposedly previously created successfully from WHMCS).

Thanks

Gareth

We have the exact same error when click create under the modules command.

We get

Module Command Error

Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in the XML document. ---> Input string was not in a correct format. Running latest versions of both WHMCS and DNP with PHP's SOAP extension disabled.

Just a thought... I don't need to have php installed on the dotnetpanel enterprise/server machine as well do I?

This is really stumping me. I was hoping to have active customers using WHMCS and DNP by now.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Chris

I've checked that i'm running PHP5, with CURL (shows up on phpinfo page) and I don't believe i'm running SUPHP. Can't find any reference to it anywhere.

Perhaps the problem is because DNP is running on Win2003 SBS version?

Thanks

Thanks Chris

I've checked that i'm running PHP5, with CURL (shows up on phpinfo page) and I don't believe i'm running SUPHP. Can't find any reference to it anywhere.

Perhaps the problem is because DNP is running on Win2003 SBS version?

Thanks

Hi

this wont be DNP related, find me on skype when ur next online.

The plot has now thickened slightly!...

When a customer signs up for a package in WHMCS the DNP account is not automatically created (even though the WHMCS settings say it should be upon signup).

The problem seems to be due to WHMCS not specifying a username (for new customer) automatically.

When I log into WHMCS the username text box is blank, although there is a password. If I leave it blank and manually attempt to create the package it fails.

However, if I type in a username and click "save", then "create" package.. it creates the customer and their package in DNP fine.

Is there a way of automatically creating the username upon signup? (ideally the users email address) so that I don't have to log into WHMCS to manually specify the username each time?

Many thanks for anyone's time

Gareth

I am having the same issues as above. When clicking create WHMCS says the account is created but in DNP there is no account. When i look at the audit log in DNP it looks like it is creating correctly then it deletes the account.

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM User Delete s58080 serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Mail Domain Add pointer s58080.storefront-solutions.com serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Mail Domain Update s58080.storefront-solutions.com serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Mail Account Add mail@s58080.storefront-solutions.com serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Web Site Add s58080.storefront-solutions.com serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Domain Add s58080.storefront-solutions.com.storefront-solutio serveradmin

When a customer signs up for a package in WHMCS the DNP account is not automatically created (even though the WHMCS settings say it should be upon signup).

The problem seems to be due to WHMCS not specifying a username (for new customer) automatically.

When I log into WHMCS the username text box is blank, although there is a password. If I leave it blank and manually attempt to create the package it fails.

However, if I type in a username and click "save", then "create" package.. it creates the customer and their package in DNP fine.

Is there a way of automatically creating the DNP username and account upon signup? (ideally the users email address) so that I don't have to log into WHMCS to manually specify the username each time?

Gareth

Has anyone got any ideas about this?

I'm currently not using domains in DNP or WHMCS (don't know if this has any bearing) as I am only using it for FTP storage for my business.

I'm willing to pay someone for their time if this can be sorted.

Thanks

Gareth

Hi,

I found this post while searching for an error like the one in the post. I'm having the exact same issue as you, the user gets deleted if crated from whmcs. Did you find a solution to this?

I am having the same issues as above. When clicking create WHMCS says the account is created but in DNP there is no account. When i look at the audit log in DNP it looks like it is creating correctly then it deletes the account.

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM User Delete s58080 serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Mail Domain Add pointer s58080.storefront-solutions.com serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Mail Domain Update s58080.storefront-solutions.com serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Mail Account Add mail@s58080.storefront-solutions.com serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Web Site Add s58080.storefront-solutions.com serveradmin

Information 5/20/2009 1:53 PM 1:53 PM Domain Add s58080.storefront-solutions.com.storefront-solutio serveradmin