HTB Monitor WHMCS Module! (Only $15)

Our HTB Monitoring WHMCS Module includes everything you need to start selling website monitoring services through whmcs! It includes instant account activation, suspension, unsuspension, upgrade plan and termination! It adding SMS credits or buy SMS !

Requirements:

HTB Monitoring Script

WHMCS Script

LIMITED TIME PROMOTION:

We are selling the module for $14.99. Use the promotional code, WHMCS, when ordering.

WHMCS v4 Support!!! - We are currently testing all of our modules for compatibility with v4! We will have our modules ready for use with v4 the day it comes out!

To order Click Here

We accept all major credit cards through 2CO as well as PayPal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this $15 script can only work if you already have the $169 script? So you have to set both of them up? Can't this work only with WHMCS? Or were you making a joke about having to purchase both. I already have the $169 script (never used it unfortunately), but I didn't think we had to set it up for the WHMCS plugin to work. :(

Can't this work only with WHMCS? Or were you making a joke about having to purchase both.

Am very sorry but no :( we did like this by many request clients

but I didn't think we had to set it up for the WHMCS plugin to work.

Yes you need to setup but if install already all you need to do is add the plugin :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Have someone actually used this private label 'HTB Monitoring' application? It sounds very neat to own and operate such an application, instead of having reseller account with websites like hyperspin for example, where you get reseller prices and add little on top to have some commission from sales. Where with application like HTB Monitoring you set your own prices, create cash inflow, minus cost of operating this application, ... sounds very profitable.

But I wish to hear from someone who already using this app, if there's something I should know before purchasing it. Or is there some known issues been already experienced? It would be nice to weigh pros and cons. I wonder if there reviews on the internet.

Sincerely,

Serg