add parked domains

royt

Hi

I have imported my account packages accounts from my whm ..and started adding client details to them .. no problem.

But how do I add the parked domains to the clients account ..ie most have the .com domain as the hosting account then a .co.uk parked on it.

I have tried adding as am Add On but that doesnt show as a domian renewal on the invoice.

I cant see how I can raise an invoice - because, no domain options on there

any ideas ?

Cheers

Roy

Hi

Yes I do charge for them:

The whm import option imports the Hosting and Main domain details but NOT any parked domians which still need to be added to clienst account invoiced.

Are you just charging for the domain renewals, or are you charging a fee for "parking" them?

Hi

Perhaps I should not have used the term "parked" ...it seems to be causing problems here :-(

They are domains other than the main domain conected to the hosting account.

ie whmcs imported hosting package and domain from the whm.. but clients have other domains without hosting packages.

scenario --- 100mb hosting package and domain.com imported fine and can have clients details added ..no problem. On invoice domain.com shows as a domain renewal.... 100mb hosting shows as hosting renewal.

But if the client has also bought domain.co.uk ..( which was parked on the hosting package but no reference to it was imported ) how do I add that to his whmcs account so it shows as a domain renewal ..and not just an add on.

I hope that makes it clear ..surely its not that an un-usual a scenario ??

• 11 months later...

Have exactly the same issue and wondered how to go about it also. I would have though it will be easier to do than this, but appears not. The issue now is I cant add domain information so no reminder will be sent out to the client.

Thanks for your explanation too as I have been searching the forums for some time.

Edited by gmc100