Payment Gateways

Oriontool

Hello,

New WHMCS user here. I have searched buy did not come up with much. I am setting up a site to offer hosting and a few other things. I see that I need a payment gateway. I currently have a Paypal business account. I don't this it is a Pro account. Can I use this as my gateway?

If not, may I ask for a few recommendations on an inexpensive and easy way to quickly get a gateway? I am not going to be processing that many transactions per month.

Thanks!

I believe Paypal Business is enough. A short time ago they changed the needs, also you dont have to pay the 30,- per month as it was earlier. Go to Paypal site and check it. You can offer creditcard payment without monthly fix costs, and your customers dont must have a paypal-account (however, paypal is writing this in very very small letters and the login is very very big on beside..). Maybe you would give your customers a hint to find this option correctly.