any one using Regfly.com or Distributeit.com.au?

naushad

i am facing the worst support from regfly.com - they reply delayed > they don't reply to the point > and finally they don't solve issues instead they put it pending.

I attempted to register a domain with registerfly.com after few days it was refunded without reason. then i registered another domain with them, this time instead of deducting amount from my account balance with them, they ask fresh transaction.

I tried to connect With DistributeIT.com.au and thought to put orders through it. but they also seem to have long processes to carry out order.

any suggestions guyz?

Been using DistributeIT for 4 years with no trouble and support is good

+1 DiT has no issues.

They approve the orders yes. Cause they have to stick to the AU domain laws.

So don't expect to have an order approved at 2am, you woulnt answer the phone at 2am. But during BH i have never waited more than 20 mins.

If you order a .com etc its all automatic.

DiT is wonderful now :) changed mind. it was all about carrying out some processes at earlier stages. Enjoying better service with them.

But Regfly.com ...... yekh! some amount is stuck with them now :( they say i can get a refund to my credit card but can use them from checkout menu. For that too, i will have to REQUEST them to unlock MY OWN MONEY. Why are they still in industry???

• 2 months later...