SSL Provisioning via ENOM only notify Technical Contact

griffe

Hello,

I am using the SSL provisioning in WHMCS but have a questions. Currently if an SSL certificate needs to be renewed an email is dispatched to my client.

I know this feature was made with the idea to reduce manual intervention from the administrator, however I would like to know if there is a way that I can make it so that all SSL related emails come to me (the administrator).

We handle everything for our customers, they don’t need to be bothered with these confusing emails. Maybe there should be a feature to allow any " maintenance/technical" emails to go to the "Technical Contact" for the domain. The Technical/Admin contact is already set under "Configuration > Domain Registrars"

Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Huh? enom will send emails to clients? I know they get ones for transfer authorizations, but I thought that was it.

For "domain validation" certificates, which are the Chocolate-Teapots of the SSL world, yes, they send various emails out to the address you pick as well as the admin/tech/account-holder contacts

Hello,

I'm not talking about the SSL emails which are sent via enom AFTER the order is placed... I am talking about the original email instructions with a link for the user to "complete the certificate configuration", this email is sent via WHMCS.

Currently I have to change their email to mine, place the order for the SSL cert, then change it back (sometimes I forget...).

I am asking if there is a way so that this email can be sent to ME.

Sorry for not being more clear...

Any ideas???

Thanks.