[NOT A BUG] Warning messages on checkout wippes out some fields

Patty

Not sure if this is a bug or if that's the way it is...

When ordering, I "forget" to tick the Accept TOS checkbox, which is mandatory in order to continue. Page reloads and I get the warning that I need to check the box in order to proceed. So far so good. I scroll down and tick the checkbox and click the button to finish the order. Then I get a warning that I didn't type my password (which I had done before, but when I got the first warning, it was wipped out). OK, I retype the password. But since the page was reloaded once more now the checkbox is unmarked again! If client doesn't see that, because he's not expecting to do again what he has just done, he will get into a loop until he realizes that, which might take another couple of clicks and typing.

Not a very serious issue, but it's a little annoying for the client that he misses a step and then have to go back and enter again the information he had entered before because it gets lost when the page reloads.

That would be nice too, Redsign.

But how can I do it?? I know it should be some if/else statement, but I'm no programmer and wouldn't know how to write it.

Do a google on something like 'javascript disable submit checkbox' .

It should be quite easy to do- and you'll learn a bit along the way :-)

Goodluck,

Ben