WHMCS Device Managment / Bandwidth Billing

We are currently preparing to start programming a Device Management module including Bandwidth Graphing/Billing, Remote Reboots and IP Management.

As this Device Management module will have loads of functionality, and we want this module to be of use to all WHMCS users we are looking for a group of people that have interest in buying this module once it is finished (uncrypted) and want to help us form a “must have” list.

I know there’s a lot of request for a feature like this and the reason we are designing it is because we have seen a lot of people trying to make something but stop mid-way.

We have been working on an idea for this for 3 months now and recently hired a coder to start coding on this as we really need this module ourselves ;)

As a side note: we are still deciding on what the price would be for this module, we are not in this to make money out of it but to cover our expenses a bit.

So the more people wanting to buy it, the lower the price will be 

Add a reply to this post with a contact method to receive more information, and the location of the current list of functionality the module will have.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds great!

Customers have gotten away for too long, being let off excess bandwidth charges....

Heheh.

Donationware? i.e. donation to purchase, i.e. $5 - $100.

It might be a good idea, as i know we'd be happy to offer a donation for your hard work. If we are, i'm sure that there are other users out there that would be very happy with your work!

Thanks!