Lpanel Import Script Released

• WHMCS CEO

An Lpanel Import Script has now been released and is available for download from the client area. The script will import the following:

Import Script Version: 1.0

WHMCS Version: 3.0

Release Date: 28 December 2006

This import script will import the following:

1. Servers

2. Packages

3. Clients

4. Hosting Accounts

5. Domains

6. Invoices

In order to use the import script, you must first install WHMCS V3 BETA or Later. Remember to always backup your database before running any upgrade or import script on your WHMCS system.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Yes, it will duplicate your packages and servers. That won't be a problem though, you can tidy up after the install by removing your test servers you created. It's just invoices that can cause an issue, if you already have an invoice id number 3 in WHMCS and invoice id number 3 in LPanel, the one from LPanel won't get imported.

Matt

Hey, thanks so much Matt! I am so happy that you got this done in time before my LP payment haha! I didn't even come to the site the past week cause of New Years and what not so i remembered today and said OHH yes he did it thank god!

It works and everything is good!

glad to hear it worked great for yo...

when you did the import did you start from a new clean database, or did you just flush the tables after playing a bit..i had an issue where packages and clients got offset by 1 or two and they were all mixed up, but i only flished the tables, i did not use a clean new install.

glad to hear it worked great for yo...

when you did the import did you start from a new clean database, or did you just flush the tables after playing a bit..i had an issue where packages and clients got offset by 1 or two and they were all mixed up, but i only flished the tables, i did not use a clean new install.

I had know issues.. I just downloaded my LP sql and re uploaded and imported.. not going to try with the new import seeing ive already got mine in and what not

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The latest version did not work right... Matt tweeked it, and it worked.

It is the version available in the download section now.

All I had to do was go in and set the payment methods and put in the card numbers.

I finally inished with that.. and will turn on the cron now, and see how it works in auto mode for the invoices.

Thanks,

Tim L

ok, my chicago public school education is coiming out now. You have confused me about this. you reference the latest available version in both cases.

you state:

The latest version did not work right... Matt tweeked it, and it worked. 

matt had to tweak the version currently available for download? so the current version does NOT work?

It is the version available in the download section now. 

does this mean the latest version available has the tweak and works?

thank you in advance for this clarification..

Hi Generic,

Sorry for being confusing....

He took the version that didn't work... fixed it. Then, put it into the downloads area.

The one in the downloads area worked well. It is good to go now.

If you downloaded it a week ago.. it is not the same as the one there at this moment.

Tim L